X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye Up Everyone

Hi All,

Thanks to the Mods for allowing me to join the forum. Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this Forum so I'm a Newbie. My wife and I bought the Boxed set of Disney Pixar Cars for our 4 year old Grandson Jonah last October. He lives with his Mum in Northern Ireland so we don't get to see too often. we go over and see him a few times a year and he comes over to stay with us a couple of times of year. So we like to make each visit very special for him. Last year we built him a double track large Thomas the Tank Engine Hornby layout, which he loves playing with.

My next project (which I need to have finished by early February)is a DP Cars Raceway for us to play with his Mattel Cars die casts on. I originally planned to use some old 1960s Trik-Trak plastic track using the Mattel pit stop catapult launchers around the track. here is where I am at the moment -

X.jpg

T.jpg

R.jpg

I was fortunate enough to win an auction on eBay a few days ago for a Mattel Piston Cup power booster track which I will use to shoot the cars around the layout rather than the Trik-Trak, which should make it more exciting.
    Any advice or ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks for looking

Ian
Working...
X