any collectors with autism out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any collectors with autism out there?

Hi all i was just wondering if there are any other collectors out there that are adults with autism? i have been collecting on and off since 2006 and i love my cars love the movies and i also work for the Disney store here in the UK very excited for the new film eeeeekkkkk

Disney is a big love of mine and cars is at the top of my list it helps with the anxiety of life and keeps me busy though it seems to be getting expensive now and even more so with the hard to find cars

anyways i thought i would start a thread to see if anyone would like to chat and maybe show your collections

thanks

Nicky.

Hey Nicky, my oldest son is on the spectrum. He's the reason I started collecting in 2007. He's fifteen now and has lost interest in Cars. He is into movies, video games and apps on his phone. But when he was little he enjoyed lining the Cars up. And keeping them in a particular order. I've since taken over that task.

Comment

I have a nephew with autism; he graduated from high school last summer... I gave him several Cars back in 2006/2007 - to this day he still has them lined up in his room... whenever I go visit he wants to show me his Cars... he still has them in the same order that he had them in.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow its great to see many love cars i was hoping there was some adults here like me with autism but i am happy ot be around cars fans :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          I have a nephew with autism; he graduated from high school last summer... I gave him several Cars back in 2006/2007 - to this day he still has them lined up in his room... whenever I go visit he wants to show me his Cars... he still has them in the same order that he had them in.
          this is great you guys get a lot more cars there in the us than us here

Comment

Working...
          X