The collectors are back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The collectors are back!

So after a year or more of being able to pick up whatever I want whenever it comes out, it looks like with some exciting cars out and the movie coming out soon enough, apparently, that is all over.

Cars that are gone either before they hit the pegs or shortly after:

Rev N Go
    Vinyl Toupee
    Clutch Aid
    Flik

Unless there are case assortments not listed that I am not picking up on, it looks like a full-on press for the PC racers.

This is all at Target. Granted, Target was never my best spot for getting cars to begin with, but when I could find them without even looking... Now, I'm still not really on active watch or collect mode, but I am looking when I can, and it's nothing but case remnants right now.

Interesting topic, Raginpage... I've seen Clutch Aid and Flik at Target... I've only seen remnants of the Rev N Go and Vinyl Toupee case at 1 Meijer store... Hopefully Target stores in Indianapolis will get that case soon.

My only Walmart Cars purchases since before Christmas were 1 each of the Road Trip Sarge and Sheriff trailer packs.

And based on Amazon's new pricing "strategy", I'm not going to buy many Cars through Amazon.com

We'll see what happens come April 30/May 1 when Cars 3 toys goes on sale in the US; while I'm still planning on taking the day off work to go Cars shopping I expect to find more Cars than I'll be able and willing to buy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X