Shame on Amazon (3/14/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on Amazon (3/14/17)

Many thanks to toyfountain for bringing up this topic on the PCD Facebook page.

Shame on Amazon... look at these "current" prices for newer Cars singles and 2 packs on March 14, 2017:

These prices are at least as high if not higher than eBay prices... I am giving serious consideration to canceling my Prime membership... my wife used it a lot to do Christmas shopping last year... I bought very few things... I don't watch Amazon video shows... and they don't care when it comes to packing items... if they aren't going to care, why should I.

What are your thoughts?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

While a corporation is legally a "person". It does not posses virtue, compassion, shame, a conscious, kindness, guilt, empathy, sympathy, honor, morality, decency, or generosity. So basically a psychopath/sociopath with billions of dollars. I would expect no less.

Comment

Don't look at the price at amazon.fr then, especially with Precision Series...

Comment

Originally posted by David Vincent View Post
        Don't look at the price at amazon.fr then, especially with Precision Series...
        Oh my... I know Cars and other items cost more in other countries - I'll check out amazon.fr - My disgust with Amazon has to do with how they are now selling Cars for 2 to 3 times retail price when they used to sell at retail price.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X