Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here Come Cars 3 Cars! (3/20/17)

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here Come Cars 3 Cars! (3/20/17)

Looks like some stores have put out Cars 3 Cars early... here are some photos from eBay listings earlier today - thank you RCcars5 for the heads up.

Cars 3 2 packs:

I don't see myself buying Rusty and Dusty Rusteze nor the Cars 3 Lightning McQueen and Sally.

Cars 3 singles:

I like the Piston Cup Racers and Smokey... If I buy a 2 pack with Natalie Certain I may not buy her as a single.

While I bought some Cars 2 merchandise before the official release date, I don't think I'll be doing the same thing with Cars 3... I like the Piston Cup Racers and I like the new characters... but I won't be buying multiples of everything... and if I can find a 2 pack with 2 new Cars I may not buy the singles.

6 weeks to go until the official US release date of the Cars 3 merchandise... I'm looking forward to it - are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

yes looking forward to it very much
    and like you I won't be buying multiples of everything or any cars 1 repeats unless they are a variant of the original
    so flo, filmore, mater, etc need to be unique for me to want them
    and I don't see myself card collecting cars 3 as the new card design is so boring

Quote Originally Posted by carslover View Post
    yes looking forward to it very much
    and like you I won't be buying multiples of everything or any cars 1 repeats unless they are a variant of the original
    so flo, filmore, mater, etc need to be unique for me to want them
    and I don't see myself card collecting cars 3 as the new card design is so boring
    I really don't understand why there are no card art on the cars 3 cards. I agree with carslover that they are in fact quite boring. Hope Mattel realise what they've done and correct it for next years themes.

Probably cant get the artwork ready in time for market, so they just opt for the simplest solution. Its a bit dull! keep most of mine in packaging and there is nothing inspiring about this packaging, where has the whole Radiator Springs / Piston Cup theme gone! that all cars fans fell in love with? Lame...

Got lucky enough to snag a couple off the pegs today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Here are Cars 3 Movie Moments from the first case. DXV99-999A... the pictures were sent to me by a member who wishes to remain anonymous.

(Quantity 1)

(Quantity 2)

(Quantity 3)

(Quantity 1)

(Quantity 2)

(Quantity 2)

(Quantity 1)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Blog Entries
    The first case of Cars 3 Deluxe Cars was found in Canada earlier today, March 26, 2017:

Top row: Mack and Red
    Bottom row: Miss Fritter and Fire Truck

The case contains 2 each of Mack and Red and 1 each of Miss Fritter and the Fire Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Got lucky enough to snag a couple off the pegs today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    I found Bumper Save too but mine is an error car. His wheels are yellow. :-(

brownsfan1092, that's actually not an error. It's a variant. Several people have found that type.

Blog Entries
    Found at a grocery store in central Florida yesterday... I will try to add the photo later.

I think I'm going to have to wait until May 1 to find more in stores... no luck at the Kroger or Rite-Aid stores I checked earlier this week... the big retailers are not putting them out early and some of the stores that did put them out early got warnings from Mattel.