No announcement yet.

Here Come Cars 3 Cars! (3/20/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to PCD Facebook member Alpheratz Jones (arbara on ctt) for this new Target DPCI:

087-07-5351: $5.99 - Faregame Crazy 8 Crashers Vehicle

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's a Jada 1:24 Target exclusive:

087-07-4304: Jada Target exclusive Rusteze Racing Center McQueen: $16.99

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've been looking for newer Cars 3 Cars the last couple of weeks... way too many stores got in case A of singles, Deluxe, and 2 packs... Walmart stores started with case C... Walgreens got in case D... I finally found case B Cars at some Walmart stores Thursday and Saturday.

Here's what I saw at Walmart #2:

I did find a few case B Cars in this cube along with cases C and A.

Walmart #4 got in a nice end cap:

The bad news is it's all case A!

Here's what I bought on Saturday night at 4 different Walmart stores:

And 2 different Walmart stores got in the 2nd Deluxe case featuring 2 Dr Damage:

Here's the Dr Damage UPC:

I'm still looking for the Target Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen single... still only case A singles in Indiana and Ohio... I was told by a team member at one store that they did have the case but it's in a special shipper with a street date of June 16, 2017.

Comment

Be on the lookout for a shipper at Target stores:

Found by jestrjef at a Florida Target this afternoon... it did include 3 Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen in the shipper... this shipper may not be in Toys so you may want to check out more of the store.

And several people have found shippers in Walmart stores... in fact my local Walmart has a shipper and is preparing another end cap to go along with the normal Cars area and the special display aisle at the front of the store in the seasonal area.

I've been told buy employees at 2 Target stores that the shipper has a street date of June 16.

Thank you for the picture of the shipper, jestrjef!

Comment

Working...
          X