Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The second wave of Movie Moments singles have been found in US stores!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second wave of Movie Moments singles have been found in US stores!

Went to Kokomo, Indiana this morning (March 27, 2017) so my wife and her mother could meet up with one of my wife's friends from college... stopped at the Kokomo Meijer hoping I could find a few singles that I'm missing from my collection (Body Shop Union Jack Ramone, Rev N Go, and Vinyl Toupee)... no sign of them... but this was even better and totally unexpected:

The second case of Movie Moments singles! I am super excited to add these 3 to my collection:

I'm looking forward to getting a second set so I can open the racers.

Meijer has stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky... good luck finding them... and if you can't find them in stores, contact Eli Davies from Get Me Collectibles - they should be getting more in.

I've previously only seen the first case at Kroger Marketplace stores (a year or so ago) and recently at Meijer - some people have reported finding them at Kmart but I don't see Kmart and Sears being open for business much longer.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X