New Cars 3 Haulers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars 3 Haulers!

We have now seen a picture showing 3 new Cars 3 haulers...

Mack (Dinoco)
    Cal Weathers
    Bobby Swift (Octane Gain)

We don't yet know the price nor where they will be sold - Edit: They have been found at Walmart stores in the US... so maybe they will show up at Asda in the UK.

I am looking forward to these but with baited breath... Mattel did not release all of the haulers from the Piston Cup Racers from Cars... I can see them starting but not finishing this product line... still, I expect that I will be buying one of each... but may not be opening them this time.

What about you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

It appears that they have been found in Florida, New Hampshire, New York - on sale on eBay from sellers in those states.

Update: also on eBay from sellers in Kentucky and Georgia... I also heard that they've been found in California.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm a sucker for haulers, so I'm in for a few. I do hope they find a way to do some non-race team ones, though. Jerry, Chet, Valdez, and the others are my clear favorites from the first line.

Comment

What a difference 24 hours makes... still no price tags on the shelves... but the new haulers were on the shelves and in the system in eastern Indiana:

I bought these:

Backs of the boxes:

UPC codes:

Comment

Working...
        X