Cars 3 case lists (Photos)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3 case lists (Photos)

We are one week away from Cars 3 toys officially going on sale... here are photos showing releases for the first cases of singles, 2 packs, and Deluxe.

Singles:

2 packs:

Deluxe:

Multiple Cars will be released as singles and then again as 2 packs... or released in more than 1 singles case... so if you have trouble finding Jackson Storm on May 1 you should be able to find it in the not too distant future...

Remember too that case assortments are tentative and subject to change... we know that Todd is in one of the first 3 singles cases but it's not listed.

We will try to add a text file list in the coming days... and we will also try to post what is in boxed sets.

This time next Monday I will be driving to stores to start my Cars 3 shopping... I plan to be at a Target store at 8 am when they open... I'll stop at Walmart and Kroger before 8 am... I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to go to Indianapolis or Dayton or Cincinnati... I do also intend to be at a Walmart before midnight so I can buy some Cars as soon as it becomes May 1.

How about you? When will you do Cars 3 shopping?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks to Micky (aka Jay Mac on the PCD Facebook group page) for this heads up on the Walmart exclusive singles case C.

Did a little detective work this morning. I was bound & determine to figure out what case I found yesterday. Here is the contents:
    Found 5/18/17 8am Walmart
    DXV29-999 C

Bobby Swift
    Luigi & Guido - 2
    Sarge - 2
    Tank Coat, Reb Meeker
    Mater - 2
    LMQ - 5
    Combustr, Chip Gearings
    Natalie Certain
    Sterling
    View Zeen
    Smokey
    Cal Weathers
    Flo
    Jackson Storm
    Fillmore
    Brick Yardley
    Sputter Stop

This is definitely a disappointing case... Bobby Swift is a single - I already have it in boxed sets and in a 2 pack... nothing new...

It also has been confirmed that Walgreens got singles case D with Todd as an exclusive... other than Todd and Sterling as singles, nothing new in case D.

Thank you for the heads up, Micky!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

chris I think you should go down to indianapolis not for cars but to see the greatest racing driver of the present era ,fernando alonso,
      win the indy 500, I wish I could
      Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      We are one week away from Cars 3 toys officially going on sale... here are photos showing releases for the first cases of singles, 2 packs, and Deluxe.

Singles:

2 packs:

Deluxe:

Multiple Cars will be released as singles and then again as 2 packs... or released in more than 1 singles case... so if you have trouble finding Jackson Storm on May 1 you should be able to find it in the not too distant future...

Remember too that case assortments are tentative and subject to change... we know that Todd is in one of the first 3 singles cases but it's not listed.

We will try to add a text file list in the coming days... and we will also try to post what is in boxed sets.

This time next Monday I will be driving to stores to start my Cars 3 shopping... I plan to be at a Target store at 8 am when they open... I'll stop at Walmart and Kroger before 8 am... I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to go to Indianapolis or Dayton or Cincinnati... I do also intend to be at a Walmart before midnight so I can buy some Cars as soon as it becomes May 1.

How about you? When will you do Cars 3 shopping?

Comment

Funny story, boogity, although it wasn't at the time... the spring after my freshman year of college I'd gone up to northwest Indiana to spend a week with a friend... we were on our way to see the Indy 500... he had a sign in his car that said Indy 500 or bust... his car broke down... we did not make the race... I did get to see time trials (qualifications) in person a couple of times... I enjoyed that.

I did get to go see the first Brickyard 400 race in person - it was great fun.

Any more I'd just as soon watch an event on TV in the comforts of my own home (or at a friend's home).

It would be great to see this year's race with you and with other friends in person.

Comment

Funny story, boogity, although it wasn't at the time... the spring after my freshman year of college I'd gone up to northwest Indiana to spend a week with a friend... we were on our way to see the Indy 500... he had a sign in his car that said Indy 500 or bust... his car broke down... we did not make the race... I did get to see time trials (qualifications) in person a couple of times... I enjoyed that.

I did get to go see the first Brickyard 400 race in person - it was great fun.

Any more I'd just as soon watch an event on TV in the comforts of my own home (or at a friend's home).

It would be great to see this year's race with you and with other friends in person.
          chris, that would indeed be great.... it could be pcd on tour!
          about the same time you were doing your aborted indy 500 trip, we were trying to hitch to le mans in france, made it about 50 miles south of calais, it was going to happen so he headed home again
          did get to le mans eventually in 1997 and again in 2012, (remember the pic of mcq on the kerbs at the start of the mulsanne)

heading to italy soon , so lets see what I can find

Comment

Thanks to Micky (aka Jay Mac on the PCD Facebook group page) for this heads up on the Walmart exclusive singles case C.

Did a little detective work this morning. I was bound & determine to figure out what case I found yesterday. Here is the contents:
            Found 5/18/17 8am Walmart
            DXV29-999 C

Bobby Swift
            Luigi & Guido - 2
            Sarge - 2
            Tank Coat, Reb Meeker
            Mater - 2
            LMQ - 5
            Combustr, Chip Gearings
            Natalie Certain
            Sterling
            View Zeen
            Smokey
            Cal Weathers
            Flo
            Jackson Storm
            Fillmore
            Brick Yardley
            Sputter Stop

This is definitely a disappointing case... Bobby Swift is a single - I already have it in boxed sets and in a 2 pack... nothing new...

It also has been confirmed that Walgreens got singles case D with Todd as an exclusive... other than Todd and Sterling as singles, nothing new in case D.

Thank you for the heads up, Micky!

Chris, thanks for posting the case contents.

I wondered why only cases A, B and F were originally announced. Who (in the US) is getting case E?

Do you have case contents for D?

I'm still adding the details to the Cars spreadsheet even though we are not buying anything from Cars 3 (except the Rust-Eze Racing LMQ).

Comment

Nigel and everyone else... I don't have a definite list of case D which is exclusive to Walgreens in the US... however, I received a set of these 22 Cars on April 21, 2017 from a friend in Florida who bought them at multiple Walgreens stores:

Looking at this photo:
              Todd
              Sterling
              Mater
              Luigi/Guido
              Flo
              Sarge
              Fillmore
              Natalie Certain
              Dinoco Cruz Ramirez
              Reb Meeker
              Cal Weathers
              Tim Treadless
              Tommy Highbanks
              Buck Bearingly
              Lightning McQueen - x3
              Daniel Swervez
              Jackson Storm
              Smokey
              Chip Gearings
              Brick Yardley
              Ponchy Wipeout
              Murray Clutchburn

Based on the number of McQueens I've seen at Walgreens stores and the fact that my friend sent me one of every Car that he found at Walgreens stores (and he had purchased the same 22 for himself) I am 99% confident that the above list is what is in case D... stores did not receive full cases (but did receive a full case A of Deluxe).

It appears to be case A with 1 Todd and 1 Sterling substituted for 2 of the 5 Cars 3 Lightning McQueen.

We have also just learned that Target appears to have an exclusive case M - I hope to add pictures of that soon... I'm not sure what has happened to other cases such as E... I am waiting (impatiently) for new Cars.

Comment

Courtesy of Sweet Wheels Dunn, here is a list of the Target case M:

Target exclusive Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen - x3
                Mater - x2
                Parker Brakeston (N2O Cola) - x1
                Dud Throttleman (Mood Springs) - x1
                Rex Revlar (Gask-Its) - x1
                Jackson Storm - x1
                Billy Swift (Octane Gain) - x1
                Sally - x1
                Tex Dinoco -x1
                Dinoco Cruz Ramirez - x1
                Cruz Ramirez - x1
                Chick with headset - x1
                Smokey -x1
                McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter -x2
                Brick Yardley - x1
                Fillmore -x1
                Buck Bearingly -x1
                Cars 3 Lightning McQueen - x1
                Danny Swervez -x1
                Tim Treadless - x1

Thank you for the information, Sweet Wheels Dunn and Pablo Nahuel Miraglia!
                Last edited by cac1959; 05-26-2017, 01:16 AM. Reason: Added Tim Treadless

Comment

Courtesy of Sweet Wheels Dunn, here is a list of the Target case M:

Mater - x2
                  Jackson Storm - x1
                  Sally - x1
                  Tex Dinoco -x1
                  Dinoco Cruz Ramirez - x1
                  Cruz Ramirez - x1
                  Chick with headset - x1
                  Smokey -x1
                  Brick Yardley - x1
                  Fillmore -x1
                  Buck Bearingly -x1
                  Danny Swervez -x1
                  unknown - x1

Thank you for the information, Sweet Wheels Dunn!

Most helpful, thanks Chris!

It remains to be seen if or who gets exclusive cases in the UK. It was quite a (pleasant) surprise to get Rust-Eze Racing McQueen at Tesco in the UK, in what would appear to be exclusive to them. Maybe Todd will be exclusive at one of the other major retailers in the UK?

Comment

Thanks to Pablo Nahuel Miraglia for a picture showing the complete contents of case DXV29-999M found at Target... we now know the complete case assortment:

Mater - x2
                    Jackson Storm - x1
                    Sally - x1
                    Tex Dinoco -x1
                    Dinoco Cruz Ramirez - x1
                    Cruz Ramirez - x1
                    Chick with headset - x1
                    Smokey -x1
                    Brick Yardley - x1
                    Fillmore -x1
                    Buck Bearingly -x1
                    Danny Swervez -x1
                    Tim Treadless - x1

Comment

IMG_1929.jpg

Seems like it is a case of 24 Rust-Eze Racing Centre McQueen's at Tesco in the UK.

DXV45-9745

Comment

Target case E:
                        Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen x3
                        Lightning McQueen - x2
                        Sarge - x2
                        Jackson Storm
                        Tim Treadless
                        Natalie Certain
                        Sterling
                        Dinoco Cruz Ramirez
                        Murray Clutchburn
                        Tommy Highbanks
                        Chip Bearings
                        Cal Weathers
                        Brick Yardley
                        Buck Bearingly
                        Ponchy Wipeout
                        Smokey
                        Flo
                        Fillmore
                        Guido/Luigi
                        Mater

Not really an exciting case other than the 3 Rusteze Racing Center McQueen... a lot like Case A substituting 3 Rusteze Racing Center McQueen for 3 regular McQueen... and an extra Sarge in place of another Car.

Case M is a lot like case B; hopefully Target stores closest to me will get case M.

I did find and open a brand new case B at an Indianapolis Walmart late last night... I had my wife and 2 youngest grandchildren with me so I didn't have time to take put them all out and take pictures.

Comment

Thanks to jestrjef for these photos of case L which he found at Walmart today:

Case contents:

Lightning McQueen: x5
                          Brick Yardley: x1
                          Tim Treadless: x1
                          Danny Swervez: x1
                          Fillmore: x1
                          Buck Bearingly: x1
                          Parker Brakeston: x1
                          Chick Hicks with headset: x1
                          Jackson Storm: x1
                          Sarge: x1
                          Smokey: x1
                          Bobby Swift: x1
                          Sally: x1
                          Dinoco Cruz Ramirez: x1
                          Tex Dinoco: x1
                          Rex Revlar: x1
                          Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter: x1
                          Dud Throttleman: x1
                          Cruz Ramirez: x2
                          Last edited by cac1959; 06-08-2017, 01:23 AM. Reason: Added case contents

Comment

1 of 2 cases reported at the June 17, 2017 Kmart Cars 3 Collector event

DXV29-9997:
                            5 Cars 3 Lightning McQueen
                            2 Mater
                            1 Jack DePost
                            1 Ralph Carlow
                            1 Parker Brakeston
                            1 Dud Throttleman
                            1 Rex Revlar
                            1 Tex Dinoco
                            1 Fillmore
                            1 Sally
                            1 Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter
                            1 Cruz Ramirez
                            1 Dinoco Cruz Ramirez
                            1 Chick Hicks with headset
                            1 Brick Yardley
                            1 Tim Treadless
                            1 Danny Swervez
                            1 Jackson Storm
                            1 Bobby Swift

Other stores reported case DXV29-999W

Those who ordered the 12 pack online received a special case of 12 Cars which consisted of either Jack Depost or Ralph Carlow and a very random assortment of Cars.

It also looks like US Target stores are getting a case of 24 Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen - I don't have a case identifier at this time... the stores I saw them at had them already pegged.

Comment

Working...
                            X