Thread: Cars 3 first error...who turned out the lights?

Cars 3 first error...who turned out the lights?

Hey folks,

Found a case of Cars 3 in store for the first time today and it presented my first real Cars error. I have been collecting since 2006 and never really found a decent Cars error but that was about to change with the release of Cars 3. It's a pretty obvious error as you can see but weirdly, every other decal that should be on the car is. I wonder if there are more errors like this out there, perhaps on different cars? I am intrigued to see if there re more like this as if mistakes are to be made it will most likely be early in the production run.

Be interested to hear your thoughts, does the car look better or worse without the eyes?

No eyes is a great error for sure! Guess we'll need to wait and see the quality control for this first run of Cars 3 diecasts.

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very nice "No Eyes" error, VANDANCE! I have 2 Cars without eyes...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Arent they just the variation of the cars sleeping . Good find none the less

Quote Originally Posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Hey folks,

Found a case of Cars 3 in store for the first time today and it presented my first real Cars error. I have been collecting since 2006 and never really found a decent Cars error but that was about to change with the release of Cars 3. It's a pretty obvious error as you can see but weirdly, every other decal that should be on the car is. I wonder if there are more errors like this out there, perhaps on different cars? I am intrigued to see if there re more like this as if mistakes are to be made it will most likely be early in the production run.

Be interested to hear your thoughts, does the car look better or worse without the eyes?
    Very nice error find!!! And yes it will be interesting to see if more "no eyes" Cars 3 cars pop up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk