Wanted- Target exclusive 11'and 4 pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted- Target exclusive 11'and 4 pack

Hi. I'm in the UK and wondered if any of you kind people could help me out with the Target Exclusive Desert Race 11 pack and Fireball Beach 4 pack? Regards. Justin

Target does ship to the UK, I have just bought the 11-pack and shipped it straight to me in the UK, the postage is quite reasonable.

It costs just under £60.00 in total including the pack, postage and taxes. I thought this was a good price when the 10 pack costs £55 from Toys R Us.

Also i bought 2 11-packs, one to keep packaged and one to open instead of buying all of the cars separately to open, this cost £90 in total (For both sets with postage and taxes including the £15 discount on shipping). So given that i was going to buy one set anyway, the second set only cost an additional £30 which works out at £2.73 a car.

The 4-pack is on the website but is not for sale on the website, only in stores.

Comment

Thanks rossibutton! Just ordered the 11 pack. Guess it wll have to be Ebay for the 4 pack and need to find the Walgreens exclusive Todd aswell!

Comment

Glad to hear that Target will ship to UK addresses, rossibutton and Justin...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X