Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up UK members: Cars 3 Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen found at Tesco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up UK members: Cars 3 Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen found at Tesco

Heads up UK members: Cars 3 Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen found at Tesco on 5/5/17:

Posted by rossibutton on the Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Recent Finds link at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...8420#post58420

which is reply 111 in that thread.

What appears to be the same as the Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen found in the Target Desert Race 11-Pack:

The Tesco price is £6.20, the same as the Cars 3 singles in the UK... The Desert Race 11-Pack is $44.99 in the US and it will be expensive to ship boxed.

Many thanks for the heads up and posting your photo (shown in the first photo in this post as well), rossibutton, and for those of you in the UK who have offered to help those of us in other countries with the Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen which should be released in the future in the US as a single (we've seen pictures of one carded in US cardback on eBay from a Hong Kong seller), we thank you... I really like the 3 languages shown on the front of the International card.

Please let us know if you find it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X