Upcoming Cars 3 Boxed Sets - that I may do without

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Cars 3 Boxed Sets - that I may do without

This is where I am drawing the line... I've purchased the Desert Race 11-pack and Fireball Beach 4 packs at Target, and the Piston Cup 5-pack with Shannon Spokes at the only one Walmart (out of 10) that I have found it at, but here are some boxed sets with 1 exclusive that I may be doing without... Thanks to Met from TakeFiveADay for posting about the Amazon sets today (5/11/17)

Amazon 10 pack with exclusive RPM#64.

Amazon 10 pack with Taco - not sure how this fits into the Piston Cup theme.

Toys R US 5 pack with Smokey and bales of plastic hay.

Toys R US 10 pack with Primer McQueen

"R"Web#: 904322
    SKU: 0D8B0C07
    UPC/EAN/ISBN: 887961454123

The Toys R US pictures are from the Toys R US UK website.

If contents change to give more than 1 exclusive I'll consider the RPM set and the Primer McQueen set... otherwise I'm going to wait for sales or explore other ways to buy the "exclusive" or first look Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

That's going to really suck if you have to buy a 10 pack of re releases just to get primer McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen the RPM set at Amazon and on shop.mattel.com and not bought it... I did buy a Smokey 5 pack at TRU to get a "free" McQueen with Piston Cup earlier this summer... I've seen the 10 pack with Primer McQueen at 3 different Toys R US stores and left it... I'm waiting for the single without the radio/TV/phone.

There are a couple additional box sets that I am thinking about... I did buy the 2 new 5 packs that Walmart is carrying.

I did buy a new 4 pack at Target that has the first look Cars 3 Revolting... I have not seen (but will probably buy) the new Target Motor Speedway of the South 11 pack with 2 new racers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bump... I did buy the RPM 10 pack from a 3rd party Amazon seller... it came last week... I didn't want to risk not having RPM... Sigh...

Comment

Captain Caveman..? ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X