Respect the Classics: Cars 3 Fireball Beach Race 4 pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Cars 3 Fireball Beach Race 4 pack

We are now less than 1 month away from the release of the Cars 3 movie in the US... I don't know about you, but I can't wait.

One of the scenes I'm most looking forward to in the movie takes place at Fireball Beach... In addition to the Desert Race 11-pack, Target has released a 4 Car boxed set call the Fireball Beach Race 4-pack... this boxed set includes 2 first look Cars, Sandy Cruz Ramirez and Sandy Rust-eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen as well as a Luigi with a checkered flag that we haven't seen before and Guido with a Rust-eze Racing Center tool box... Here's the back of the box:

Here's the UPC:

The DPCI for this boxed set is 087-07-4057... it sells for $15.99... according to brickseek's Target Inventory Checker it is in stock at every Target store within 75 miles of my home - that's good, as the closest Target is between 40 and 50 miles away.

Here is a closeup showing the 2 first look Cars:

Once I open this 4 pack I'll take close up pictures of the 4 Cars and their accessories.

At $15.99 I have bought 2 of these for myself - 1 to open and 1 to keep boxed... I've not bought 2 of the Desert Race 11-pack because $44.99 is not cheap... I've also bought a few of these for overseas friends and bought another which I sent to the UK in a trade for the UK Rust-eze Racing Center McQueen single.

Again, note the Only at Target sticker on the front of the box.

For those of you in the UK who would like help with this boxed set I will do what I can... I will need you to send me payment for the merchandise up front.

As far as who wins the Fireball Beach Race - I don't know yet, and even if I did I wouldn't tell you - I don't want to spoil the movie for any of you... you are all aware that there is a Cars 3 movie coming out soon, aren't you?

Thanks for reading... as always, I appreciate your comments.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

error

luigis flag is actually green in the movie!

Comment

Tesco in the U.K had the Fireball 4 pack on sale at a promotional price today. Although for sale in the U.K the box said exclusive to Target in the bottom corner. Tesco seems to have gone big on Cars 3 with a side kick display, an end of isle display as well as the usual selection with the toys. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        luigis flag is actually green in the movie!
        Good eye boogity! The "Cars Legacy Guardian" must be an overly busy man. Or Hank Weathers is sabotaging things.

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
          Tesco in the U.K had the Fireball 4 pack on sale at a promotional price today. Although for sale in the U.K the box said exclusive to Target in the bottom corner. Tesco seems to have gone big on Cars 3 with a side kick display, an end of isle display as well as the usual selection with the toys. Looks good!
          reduced price of 11.90, which is good,
          cars end was being set up in tesco on wed, no prices, came in on thursday morning expecting them to be reduced...were they heck...still 6.20... doesnt look quite so good now , vandance

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            Good eye boogity! The "Cars Legacy Guardian" must be an overly busy man. Or Hank Weathers is sabotaging things.
            frank, who is this hank/cal character, must have missed that?

Comment

On the Dinoco diecasts. The signature over the window says "Hank Weathers" or "Cal Weathers" (variants). Cal being the correct version. So I suspect this mysterious Hank Weathers is going around making things wrong. ie: Miss Fritter's stop sign has changed after the first case. No longer an octagon with a saw blade decal. It's now an actual saw blade shape. There's been a multitude of inaccuracies and variants already with Cars 3 diecasts.

Edit: Smokey has already been retooled also.
              Last edited by GotFrank; 07-21-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

thanks

Comment

This is currently the only set found in my Target. But, once I found a Race to Win 4 pack hidden behind it, and at another place called TRU, I found the Return to RS pack.

Comment

Working...
                  X