RCcars5 Presents Dr. Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents Dr. Damage

Here's my review of Dr. Damage! He's a new deluxe in Case B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVz4iS4H0Mw" data-vcode="nVz4iS4H0Mw" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video! If you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Nice review, RCcars5! Both my 4 year old grandson and I really like Dr. Damage... I gave Liam Dr Damage and a Cars 3 Lightning McQueen as part of his recent 4th birthday present... we're taking him to see Cars 3 in the theater later this week - it will be his first movie in a theater.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Nice review, RCcars5! Both my 4 year old grandson and I really like Dr. Damage... I gave Liam Dr Damage and a Cars 3 Lightning McQueen as part of his recent 4th birthday present... we're taking him to see Cars 3 in the theater later this week - it will be his first movie in a theater.
      Thank you! Yea, he's a great die-cast. Nice! I bet it'll be a very memorable day for him.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
      X