2017 SDCC Cars Exclusive Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 SDCC Cars Exclusive Announced

Thanks to PCD Facebook member Derek Muranaga for posting this earlier this morning... we now know what the SDCC 2017 Cars exclusive is.

You can read more at the following link:
    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=29183

From the above link:
    Mattel has revealed it's first of several exclusives for this year's San Diego Comic Con via THR. The first exclusive will feature 3 die-cast cars based on Cars 3. The 3-pack is made to show off the three different stages of how the diecast vehicle is made.

"The first car is the Zamak Body, the raw metal foundation of the die-cast. The second car is the Double Ransburg Body, the stage where the company puts two coats of a special finish on the die-cast that makes the car look extra shiny and glossy. And finally, there’s the finished product, the fully decorated vehicle, in this case with the expressive eyes grin, headlights and signature Rust-Eze logos."

I think this is a great looking set - I hope I'm able to add one to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

That's pretty cool!

Comment

another conn I see coming

Comment

SDCC has always been a souped up version of a standard release.

Comment

I think that one is really cool. I'm not sure I will be able to resist, assuming they are available like past sets have been.

Comment

Working...
          X