Demo Derby Movie Moments Singles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo Derby Movie Moments Singles

Earlier this week people reported finding the new Movie Moments singles at Walmart stores in the US... I found them last night at the local Walmart store:

Here's the complete set of 6:

They are $4.97 each - the same price that the Road Trip singles were.

You can check store inventory using the Walmart inventory checker found at brickseek.com... the SKU is 507684990

My store had 6 McQueen (of course), 3 Airborne, 3 Bill, 3 Superfly, 2 Liability, and 1 Jambalaya... other people reported finding slightly different case assortments.

Nowhere on the card does it say Walmart exclusive - perhaps they'll show up at ASDA in the UK.

The 2 with sign accessories do not have the Choking Hazard Warning label that the other ones have.

I anticipate opening these sometime this weekend... and I'll pick up a second set as well... the Demo Derby scene is one of my favorite scenes from Cars 3.

Let us know when and where you find them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Love the d.d singles and a good price too. I understand only the rear wheels have the synthetic rubber tyres, is that correct? Also, I hear the LMQ as Chester has a darker matt finish in this pack comparedto the single release. Looking forward to seeing these guys!

Comment

I'm sure the paint is duller on Chester. Like the one in the Demo Derby 5-pack. Have yet to get my hands on a set.

Comment

Working...
      X