Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline comparison photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline comparison photos

One of my favorite scenes from the Cars 3 movie is the Demo Derby scene... both Cruz Ramirez and Lightning McQueen are in disguise... McQueen is Chester Whipplefilter, and Cruz is Frances Beltline.

We have seen the release of Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline in a Demo Derby 5 pack sold at Walmart and also as a single... there is also a Super Chase version in singles case J called Cruz Ramirez as Crazy 8 Frances Beltline... Here are some photos - the loose version is from the Demo Derby 5 pack:

The Super Chase version has "mud" covering the team 95 logo behind the front tires:

There also appear to be variants with matte versus gloss paint of the non-Super Chase version as well as variants with black outlining around the windshield.

If you are interested in a singles case J containing the Super Chase version, Eli at Get Me Collectibles has the case available for sale... send an e-mail to getmecollectibles@gmail.com

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Sorry to post photos via Photobucket... ever since my last password change I've not been able to log into PCD on my phone using Tapatalk... I even tried deleting Tapatalk from my phone and reinstalling it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X