Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Aussie McQueen - an avid Cars collector from Australia. I hope to make some new friends and have fun on this forum! (and yes, ik this is a very short introduction post, but idk what else to say lol)
    See you around!
    Aussie McQueen

P.S. Some of you may know me from CTT - and for those of you who do, I would like to apologise for my terrible behaviour. I have learned from my mistakes and I am now a much better person

Greetings, Aussie McQueen! Welcome to PCD... it's a lot quieter on the forum than it used to be - we have much more activity on our Facebook page... anyway, life is always a learning process - glad to hear what you said in your intro.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good on ya!

I think all of us in the community are passionate about Cars. And it truly is all about the Cars. But at the same time we need to respect each other. As well as respecting the rules of the forum\group. And give credit to those who have done the heavy lifting since 2006. So we should all leave our egos at the door. And try to help spread info and ideas within the community. In a polite, respectful and positive way.

I look forward to a better sharing experience this time around.

Comment

Thanks, cac1959 and GotFrank!

Cac - I really hope this forum is revived a lot more, it is truly great and it doesn't deserve to die.

Frank - I will definitely try my very best to make this a better sharing experience.

Comment

bout ye aussie, do you know why there are so many aussies in the uk? convicts like to return to the scene of their crime!

anyway,, not too many on the forum, I check the facebook one the odd time but as I try not to do facebook I dont check it much

UK prices are cheesing me off, tescos still 6.50 and smyths must have thousands of cars at 5.99

dvd must be out soon

Comment

Lol, I'm not in the uk, don't worry. I hope more people come to this forum soon! If you think UK prices are bad, Australian prices are worse. $10 for a single, $20 for a 2 pack and $15 to $20 for a deluxe! :/

Comment

Working...
            X