Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh nvm, saw it in your first pic

Comment

Found Ryan "Inside" Laney the other day at Kmart and a 2-yr old Silver Racers Raoul yesterday at TRU. I'm happy now since they get in new C3 stock at my Kmart area!

IMG_4018.jpg

And here's a random pic at my made Flo's V8 Cafe I did in school. Hope you like it! :3

IMG_4019.jpg

Total: 106 cars and planes!

Comment

Oh my gosh, congrats on finding Ryan! Found Rust-eze LMQ from the same case at Kmart today. Hoping to find Patty, Pileup, Frances, Ryan, Chase and Bubba soon

Comment

I saw Patty, Pileup, Bubba, and Chase too at my Kmart today. No sign of Frances yet.

And I've also picked up a Rusteze LMQ like you today.

TOTAL: 107 Cars and Planes!
          Last edited by SamB2003; 12-09-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Another awesome new score! Also, just curious, but why didn't ye get Patty, Pileup, Bubba and Chase?

Comment

Aus, I’m only limited to getting one car (sometimes two) at a time, but I already got Patty a few weeks ago. You can see it in my update below.

I found the Racing Legends 4-pack at TRU and the Floyd launcher at another TRU yesterday. I was also able to get Darren Leadfoot in Target as well. I also saw the Frances Beltline Cruz (not SC Crazy 8 one) in that shop as well.

TOTAL: 114 Cars and Planes!

9995D08D-9FCF-42A9-B854-3FE8EF64600C.jpg
              Last edited by SamB2003; 12-16-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Oh, okay. Nice new scores! I try to get all the cars that I see that I don't have xD (but obviously it doesn't always work)

Comment

Found Ernie Gearson and the Cruz Frances Beltline at Target a few weeks ago. Today at Christmas, my sister gave me the Flo from the Radiator Springs Classic series. And, that’s not it, she also GAVE ME AN EXTRA TOMMY HIGHBANKS! I’m keeping it on card since I already have that one.

TOTAL: 124 Cars and Planes! Yes, I did a recount.

37B194D3-C6FA-4BEF-A9DA-39C70A906D7C.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                    Found Ernie Gearson and the Cruz Frances Beltline at Target a few weeks ago. Today at Christmas, my sister gave me the Flo from the Radiator Springs Classic series. And, that’s not it, she also GAVE ME AN EXTRA TOMMY HIGHBANKS! I’m keeping it on card since I already have that one.

TOTAL: 124 Cars and Planes! Yes, I did a recount.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4818[/ATTACH]
                    Awesome scores! I scored a few Cars for Christmas myself, which you can go to the 2017 In Store Finds/Purchases thread to see.

Comment

Here are my recent additions:

Long Bed variant Smokey, Jimbo, Broadside, Roscoe, Lizzie, LMQ with Cone, and Transforming LMQ. I found the first five in Target, while the last two came in blind boxes from Kmart.

TOTAL: 131 Cars and Planes!

AD7F262A-3032-45E6-B4B2-D2A608F6F9D5.jpg

Comment

Awesome scores!

Comment

That's really shaping up to be a nice collection

Comment

Hey guys! I haven’t posted on here in a while.

But, I’d like to show my Mini Racers collection so far on this thread. Anyways, I currently have 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10 and 11 from wave 1. I just need to get 2, 6, 7, 9 and 12 now.

TOTAL:
                            131 Cars/Planes (do not worry, I’ll update this soon in a future post)
                            7 Mini Racers

Also, thanks for the compliments, Aussie and Raginpage.

FF69A016-6CD6-4976-A0FD-1CE54792A08A.jpg
                            Last edited by SamB2003; 04-07-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Here is another Mini Racers update: I got Chick, Sheriff, Natalie, Murray and Florida Ramone today. I now need Cal Weathers to complete wave 1.

TOTAL:
                              131 Cars/Planes
                              12 Mini Racers

02D634B6-787E-4344-860B-D728FCBBF53B.jpg

Comment

Last week, I went to Target and got these mini racers: Fabulous Lightning McQueen, Danny Swervez and River Scott.

TOTAL:
                                131 Cars/Planes
                                15 Mini Racers

7181D32D-C606-49D9-B0AD-AC5EDFAA9CF7.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X