• Show
Clear All

So, today at Target and Kmart I scored these:
    Tim Treadless - Kmart
    Metallic Fab LMQ Pack - Target

TOTAL:
    131 Cars/Planes
    19 Mini Racers

Also, I decided to start another set of wave 1, with Doc and Mater because I got LMQ already.

Comment

Nice photos of your collection, SamB2003! Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks, Chris!

Comment

Alright! Below is everything I got from January - April. It’s a total of 27 new cars, but Ill tell you some. El Chubrapraca is from one of my friends and DJ/Purple Ramone/The King from my teachers at school. Terry, Todd, and Herb were from eBay, and all the others were from stores.

TOTAL:
          149 Cars/Planes
          19 Mini Racers
          Last edited by SamB2003; 06-09-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot to show you all this. My Mini Racers scores from Mother’s Day! I now have completed Wave 1, and now need five more to complete Wave 2.

TOTAL:
            149 Cars/Planes
            23 Mini Racers

Comment

Hello all! I’m coming back to show you some new cars I acquired a while ago. I got 8 from Cars 1, and 4 from both Cars 2 and 3, which is a total of 16 new cars. I am finally able to get some 2018 cars from the US since I can’t find them in Australian stores. Also, another mini racer I got a while back!

TOTAL:
              165 Cars/Planes
              24 Mini Racers

Comment

Here are 5 new scores I got a while ago (2 from the US, 1 from eBay and the rest from stores) and 6 Mini Racers from the 10-Pack I found at Kmart.

TOTAL:
                170 Cars/Planes
                30 Mini Racers

Yes! I officially now have 170 Cars & Planes. Only 30 left to the big 200!
                Last edited by SamB2003; 01-12-2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone! Haven’t been active on here in a while, so I’m just showing you my recent aquisitions. Also, got more mini racers to add!

TOTAL:
                  183 Cars/Planes
                  34 Mini Racers

Only 17 left to 200 now!

Comment

Haven’t posted on here in a while but just want to show you my recent acquisitions from a few months ago.

TOTAL:
                    200 Cars/Planes
                    42 Mini Racers

Yep! Officially got to 200 diecasts now. Here comes the road to 300!

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                      Haven’t posted on here in a while but just want to show you my recent acquisitions from a few months ago.

TOTAL:
                      200 Cars/Planes
                      42 Mini Racers

Yep! Officially got to 200 diecasts now. Here comes the road to 300!
                      Keep up the great work on your collection, SamB2003! You've done very well adding to your Cars collection in a short time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks! There’s more to come apparently!

Comment

go aussie go, youll be quicker than caleb ewan getting to 300 mate

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            go aussie go, youll be quicker than caleb ewan getting to 300 mate
                            Lol! I’m 88 away from 300 now anyways. I’ll post an update soon.

Comment

Below is all the stuff I have gotten in the past few months.

New Cars 1: Ryan Shields, Lee Revkins, Ralph Carlow, Todd Marcus, Cactus Lightning McQueen, Nature Drive Lightning McQueen, Frank, Snot Rod with Flames & Precision Series Fillmore

New Cars 2: Grem with Weapon & Harumi

New Cars 3: Ed Truncan, Shannon Spokes, and Fireball Beach Racers of Danny Swervez, Jackson Storm, Ryan “Inside” Laney, Chase Racelott, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez, Sheldon Shifter, Lightning McQueen, Luigi, Guido, and Mater.

Also got the Mini Racers Louise Nash, completing the Wave 2 minis!

TOTAL:
                              223 Cars/Planes
                              43 Mini Racers

Comment

Here’s some stuff I got recently but never got around to showing them.

3 days before Christmas, I got Precision Series Lightning McQueen from Zing Pop Culture near my house before I saw The Grinch.

I got Rusty Cornfuel, Chuck Armstrong and Kevin Racingtire for Christmas and they were my last cars of 2018.

A week later, I went to the same Zing Pop Cuture and got Precision Series Luigi & Guido before I saw How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. After the movie, I went to Big W in the city and found the Cam/Jet case. I picked up Cam, Jet, Leroy and Metallic Florida Ramone. Afterwards, I went to the Green Shed Shop and found Avalanche for $5!

2 days after, I went to the same Green Shed Shop and got DJ with Flames for $1.50! Then 5 days ago, I got Darren Leadfoot from eBay.

TOTAL:
                                236 Cars/Planes
                                43 Mini Racers

Comment

Working...
                                X