New Cars 3 Launchers: November 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars 3 Launchers: November 2017

New Cars 3 Piston Cup Launchers were available on Amazon late last week... I ordered Floyd Mullvhill(Gasprin) and Brian Spark (Leakless)... they came this morning.

Mail call... Gasprin and Leakless Launchers are in the house... while these are Cars 3 Piston Cup Racers, note how the card says Cars and not Cars 3... I like Floyd Mulvihill (Gasprin FLH77) and I never thought I’d be so glad to add a Leakless (Brian Spark FLH78) to my collection... I’m looking forward to Blinkr (FLH79)... the assortment is FLH75... I chose not to order McQueen (FLH76).

These are international 4 language cards that I ordered from Amazon in the US.

Blinkr is the Piston Cup version of the next generation racer of Ryan Inside Laney:

I've contacted Eli at Get Me Collectibles to find out if he can order the case and what the specific case assortment is... Amazon has not had Blinkr available to order and only has Lightning McQueen available at this time.

I will buy launchers of Cars that have not been released in other formats... I know that Mattel won't finish the product line - Got Frank finished the Piston Cup racers from Cars for me with 17 great customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Glad to help round out your launchers Chris! Plus getting the DMR lighted sign outta the deal was a milestone for me too. So a real win win there.

Comment

These retail for $14.99 + TAX in Canadian toysrus.

Comment

Awesome scores, hope to find these in Australia soon!

Comment

Both are currently in stock on Amazon:

Floyd (Gasprin): https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Floyd-.../dp/B075163GFH

Brian (Leakless): https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Brian-.../dp/B07516398L

I'm still waiting to hear back from Eli as to what the price and contents of the case are.

Thank you for the heads up about the Launchers being found at Toys R US in Canada, chef86.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Can you please take open pics of the cars please?

Comment

Nice scores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up Floyd at TRU yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X