Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rod torque redline with boot

  1. #1

    Rod torque redline with boot

    When will this be released?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Moderator RCcars5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Lenox, Illinois
    Posts
    559
    It won't be. That's a cancelled release from 2012.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

  3. #3
    Cool pics, where did you find them? Like the amazing RC said, unfortunately, it won't be released. I wish it was though! You could try making a custom of it if you want to though, using a Damaged Rod Torque Redline and a car with an Impound boot, either McQueen, the Delinquent Road Hazards, or Vladimir Trunkov.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RCcars5 View Post
    It won't be. That's a cancelled release from 2012.
    Dang it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
    Cool pics, where did you find them? Like the amazing RC said, unfortunately, it won't be released. I wish it was though! You could try making a custom of it if you want to though, using a Damaged Rod Torque Redline and a car with an Impound boot, either McQueen, the Delinquent Road Hazards, or Vladimir Trunkov.
    Ya, I my have to make a custom one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Super Moderator RCcars5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Lenox, Illinois
    Posts
    559
    The pictures are on Google. They're originally from Chinese Ebay seller mydogcallzero.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

  7. #7
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,180
    Blog Entries
    10
    Interesting... I'd never noticed before that some of the photos show a boot on the left front wheel and others on the right front wheel.

    I might try making a custom myself.


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RCcars5 View Post
    The pictures are on Google. They're originally from Chinese Ebay seller mydogcallzero.
    Cool thanks!

  9. #9
    Super Moderator RCcars5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New Lenox, Illinois
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Interesting... I'd never noticed before that some of the photos show a boot on the left front wheel and others on the right front wheel.

    I might try making a custom myself.
    In the movie, he has a lock on both wheels, which is what the die-cast from mydogcallzero has.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

  10. #10
    I'd like them to also release a burnt Rod Torque Redline and a squashed Leland Turbo.

Similar Threads

  1. UK Car Boot Market Finds
    By Bombom77 in forum Recent Finds
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:37 PM
  2. Respect the Classics: Sarge's Boot Camp
    By cac1959 in forum Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:55 PM
  3. "Extra Crispy" Rod Torque Redline
    By iopl3887 in forum General Cars Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:31 AM
  4. Rod Torque Redline
    By cac1959 in forum General Cars Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 04:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •