New Mini Racers (11/27/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mini Racers (11/27/17)

New mini Racers are out... Amazon has had the above 3 packs - looks like a metallic series... we also have a first look at Final Race Cruz Ramirez.

Here are the backs of the cards

Metallic series, Demo Derby series, and Radiator Springs series.

Amazon link for the Metallic 3 pack:
    https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-...dp/B076N14ZS4/

Amazon link for the Cars 3 series 3 pack:
    https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-.../dp/B076N5BZHG

Amazon prices are $9.45 each plus tax.

I also understand that additional Mini Racers singles have been found in the UK... if any of our UK members can share more information about that we'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Wow, those look soo awesome! Thanks so much for sharing pics!

Comment

The Cars 3 series and metallic series 3 packs have now been found at Toys R Us in Australia, as well as a Mack transporter. It transports about 8 Mini Racers, I think

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
        The Cars 3 series and metallic series 3 packs have now been found at Toys R Us in Australia, as well as a Mack transporter. It transports about 8 Mini Racers, I think
        Great news, Aussie McQueen! Thank you for the heads up... Amazon has had a Mack Transporter for the mini racers on their website a few times but I didn't order it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Great news, Aussie McQueen! Thank you for the heads up... Amazon has had a Mack Transporter for the mini racers on their website a few times but I didn't order it.
          No problem and thanks so much! The Mack Transporter was about $30 AUD, I think. I'll probably get it next time I go back there.

Comment

Saw the old mini racers in Woolies like a week ago or two.

Comment

Working...
            X