Steve Carski - the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Carski - the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler

I received a great package from a friend in Canada today... Steve Carski, the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler is in the house... I’m very excited to add this to my collection.

At one time several years ago (before Cars 2) we'd seen photos of a Vitoline Hauler for #61, Vitoline... it was never released.

Hopefully Steve Carski shows up soon in Walmart stores in the US and in other countries.

P.S. - I will try to take some opened photos of Steve Carski and other new Cars one of these days... I know life is busy during the holidays.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Looks great Chris! Hope you have been well.

Comment

With the "Cars" logo and not "Cars 3" I suspect that's a 2018 release then..?

Comment

Great to hear from you, Bumper Save! Doing OK.

Yes, as GotFrank commented, the Steve Carski shows Cars instead of Cars 3 so it appears to be a 2018 release... I'll try to take additional photos in the next week or so as I have a few vacation days coming.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great score! Hope to find that in Australia soon, but I doubt I will because in Australia we don't have Walmart lol

Comment

Bump...

Here's a photo from the back of a Ben Crankelshaft hauler box that shows Vitoline and Gasprin haulers:

Here's the new Steve Carski:

It's hard to tell if it's just new decals on the trailer or a new paint color... I don't have any more boxed haulers from the first movie.

Comment

Working...
            X