Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recent Finds - 2018 Store Finds and Purchases

Sign variant

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    FYI there are three Miss Fritter variants now. Bad sign, corrected sign and a matte finish paint with corrected sign.
    Mine is the corrected sign version, josh.

Sorry for the double comment, it was a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    FYI there are three Miss Fritter variants now. Bad sign, corrected sign and a matte finish paint with corrected sign.
    I believe mine is the 2nd one, the corrected sign version, also w/grey splotches on the stop sign which is definitely part of the diecast. I will post a pic later.

Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... the Tom Tach 5 pack was canceled by Toys R US in the US... I got one from a friend in the UK... and then got another one (to open) from a friend who found one at a Ross store... it's interesting to see that Toys R US is getting that 5 pack in other countries.

I'm not surprised that you have both Miss Fritter variants... I said I wasn't going to buy the correct one but I did when I saw it... I let my 4 year old grandson open the original one to play with... I'll eventually open the correct one for display... I still have only opened less than 10 Cars 3 Cars... I need more display cases.
    Thanks, cac1959! I am still keeping the inaccurate version, as well as the accurate version.

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3 Miss Fritter variants... I am not going to go out of my way to collect them all... the matte finish makes sense to me since they are Demo Derby Cars and shouldn't have shiny paint... I want new Cars, Mattel, not variants of Cars I already have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

3 Miss Fritter variants... I am not going to go out of my way to collect them all... the matte finish makes sense to me since they are Demo Derby Cars and shouldn't have shiny paint... I want new Cars, Mattel, not variants of Cars I already have.
    Don't worry lol, 2018 will hopefully be very friendly to us in terms of new Cars... I will only be getting the Miss Fritter with 2 different stop signs.

Blog Entries
    Tonight’s Walmart find... almost makes up for coming up empty at 5 Walmart, 2 Meijer, 1 Target, and 1 Kroger Marketplace on Monday.

I haven't opened any of these 5 Cars yet... not sure how many more Bobby Swift or Chick Hicks with headset I need... not sure if I can get the headset off Chick and use it to create a custom announcer or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Tonight’s Walmart find... almost makes up for coming up empty at 5 Walmart, 2 Meijer, 1 Target, and 1 Kroger Marketplace on Monday.

I haven't opened any of these 5 Cars yet... not sure how many more Bobby Swift or Chick Hicks with headset I need... not sure if I can get the headset off Chick and use it to create a custom announcer or not.

I saw that on the PCD facebook forum lol

Great score, cac1959!

Blog Entries
    Decided to make a Cars hunting trip in southwestern Ohio yesterday... went to 5 Walmart, 4 Meijer, 4 Target, 1 Toys R US... Target and TRU were a waste of time... no new singles, Deluxe, or 2 packs anywhere.

My highlight was totally unexpected at the last Walmart on my way home... Steve Carski - identical packaging to one I got from my friend in Canada toyfountain:
    P3.jpg

4 of the 5 Walmart stores had 5 packs including the newest one with Next Generation Bumper Save... international packaging on 3 of them.
    P1.jpg

Only 1 Walmart store had any of the Movie Moments singles besides McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter - the other stores each had over 20 McQueen as Chester:
    P4.jpg

I found these Precision Series Flo and Fillmore at a Meijer:
    p5.jpg

I did not buy these - one Target did have pegwarmers from the first 2018 Deluxe case... we don't need more Deluxe Cars 3 Mack.
    p6.jpg