Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Aussie!

And I got Kit Revster, Race Team Sarge (2017 card), and Sarge with Roof Lights from Myer today.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
      Thanks Aussie!

And I got Kit Revster, Race Team Sarge (2017 card), and Sarge with Roof Lights from Myer today.
      No problem. More great scores!

Comment

Received many amazing cars in the mail from Ebay today!
        Kris Revstopski & Pat Traxson 2-pack
        Carlo Maserati
        Dinoco Cruz Ramirez w/Collector Card
        Ed Truncan w/Collector Card
        Rust-eze Cruz Ramirez w/Collector Card
        Nick Cartone
        Larry Camper
        Johnny
        Harumi
        Alex Carvill (2013 card)
        Transberry Juice Cab

Harumi, Alex Carvill and TJ Cab I will be keeping on card, the rest I will be opening (Dinoco Cruz I am only opening for the collector card). Also, I received the Supercharged Buzz & Woody 2-pack as a surprise from my dad the other day for good grades!

Comment

Better than Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by dinoco slurpee View Post
            Better than Christmas!
            Thanks, it sure is! And I just realised that I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread lmfao

Comment

Just got back from a short vacation to the Myrtle Beach South Carolina area... 18 stores in South Carolina and North Carolina... I bought Broadside and Pushover at an Aldi grocery in South Carolina... I bought nothing at multiple Walmart and Target stores (although 1 North Carolina Target did have 2018 2 packs but since the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack was gone I didn't buy any)... I saw the 2018 Deluxe Arvy at 2 Walmart stores... no 2018 singles anywhere.

Bummed that the only TRU I went to had only McQueen, Sarge, and Guido/Luigi singles.

Distribution is absolutely pitiful.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I scored Mini Racers 3, 4, 5, and 11 today from Target.

Only now need 2, 6, 7, 9, and 12 to complete Wave 1.

Comment

Scored Mini Racers #2, 7, 9, 12, and 13 from Target today. I now need Cal Weathers to complete Wave 1. Also, you can see that update in my collection (page 3, post #29)

Comment

Me old mate and forum member Stuart W hooked me up with this in the week. Thanks pal!! I have a back door ebay version I got from China about 4 years ago and apart from the extra detail in the hat, it’s the same model.

Comment

Eh... There are subtle differences. Most notably the chinstrap\bumper. The retail release has finer detail and a smaller buckle. The eyes are different, the windows are slightly different in size. And the headlamps and indicators are swapped. To mention a few. But I'm sure the backdoor was from an earlier factory sample. After a side by side comparison. So either the factory "lost" the first mold. Or Mattel had some concerns and had them remake it.

Comment

Scored Scott Tiller from TRU today while I was in Sydney for my appointment. I now need Sally with Tattoo to have all the RS Classic diecasts.

Comment

Awesome finds, VANDANCE and SamB2003! Congratulations!

My recent store finds are not exciting at all... On 2018 cardback Dinoco Cruz Ramirez.

Cars 3 Cardback Cars (at various TRU stores):
                          HJ Hollis, Rusteze McQueen, Phil Tankson, Louise Nash, Terry Kargas, Ed Truncan, Herb Curbler.

Birthday cardback Cars:
                          Sarge, Radiator Spring McQueen, and Yellow Ramone - I left them all - I don't need any more of those on any card.

And in unrelated news, today is April 9 - we have had accumulating snow in eastern Indiana 4 of the last 9 days which is crazy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Where are all the Vitoline haulers? There's a tom on eBay. All my WM's are gridlocked with last Christmas' Dinoco, RPM & Wallys.

Comment

RPM? Do you mean Octane?

Comment

Yeah, yeah. Bobby Swift's. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X