No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Target on Friday and scored the Mini Racers #14, 19, and 23.

Comment

Went to Kmart after the gym tonight and scored Pileup. I didn't see chase tho ;-;

Comment

Nice finds, SamB2003! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Scored Chase Racelott on Friday, completing all the next-gens voiced by NASCAR people!

Comment

Went on a “Mini Racers” car hunt today and came back with these.

Tim Treadless - Kmart
              Metallic Fabulous LMQ Pack - Target

I also got duplicates of Doc and Mater because since that I have a duplicate of LMQ, I felt like doing another set of wave 1.

Comment

Nice finds, SamB2003... it's always sweet to find new Cars in a store - you've found several Cars that I've yet to see in stores and possibly never will.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Chris

Also, I sometimes go to the TRUs in my area (which won’t close where I live apparently), and when I get to the Cars section, they’’re just full of 2017 Cars 3 Case A. I wish they stocked with something new ;-;

Comment

Finally something new at a local store... found 2018 2 packs at the local Meijer store yesterday... bought Gabriel/Aiden... all 2 packs had tape and the blister was crushed but I want to open a set...

Comment

It’s about time my area got Wave 3 of the Mini Racers! I got 21 and 29 at Kmart today.

Comment

Made a quick stop at the local Walmart at lunch... found an unopened box of Cars on a cart... the associate opened it for me... just what we needed... 12 more Cars 3 Lightning McQueen... sigh.

Comment

Ooh that's bad! Makes ya wonder how many 2017 Cars 3 McQueens are still out there.

Comment

Went to a small town 30 miles from home after church yesterday... after lunch at a great local Mexican restaurant, I went to the local Walmart... Found and bought 2 Maddy McGear with mini-poster... those were the closest Cars to new Cars... all 2017 Cars 3 singles, 2 packs,, and Movie Moment singles... 5 packs were Demo Derby and the Piston Cup 5 pack with SynerG... Haulers were Wally and Bobby Swift hauler... I did not see any Deluxe.... I'd like to see 2018 singles and deluxe in stores.

And to answer your question, GotFrank, my guess is there are still tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Cars 3 Lightning McQueen singles waiting to be sold.

Comment

They better re-release the movie galactically then... I think demand within this solar system is at an end. E.T. please buy our peg warmers!

Comment

May 12, 2018... Made a trip to and around Dayton today... 29 stores total... Some had found Scavenger Hunt Mario Andretti at Walgreens... I only found Cars at 4 of 8 but did find and buy these at the 2nd of 8 Walgreen's I went to today:

At 1 of 3 Meijer I did find the 2018 2 packs... without tape holding the blister to the cardback... bought the 2 Gabriel/Aiden.

Nothing worth buying at 4 Kroger Marketplace, 4 Walmart, 3 Target, 2 Tuesday Morning (reports of Precision Series Cozy Cone for $39.99), 2 Marshall's (Radiator Springs Classic singles have been found), AutoZone,... also stopped at 2 Toys R US stores... nothing worth buying... I'm kind of sad thinking that I may never buy anything at Toys R US again.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X