Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice racer and carbon

Hi all

Was looking for some advice, does anyone know what shops in the uk (or anywhere) stocked the ice racer series or carbon racer series (e.g. asda/T.r.us), i know its an old line but like I've mentioned before, i can run my dad around the southeast a little so if they're out there, I'll find them without having to resort to fleabay

Thanks!
    Last edited by dinoco slurpee; 01-27-2018, 09:52 AM.

TRU stock Carbon racers but you might find it tougher obtaining Ice racers, perhaps B&M would be the best bet. You can find a branch on any large retail park, good luck.

Comment

Thanks mate, i looked em up and there's one 5 mins away from my sisters house. Time to text the rellies

Comment

Originally posted by dinoco slurpee View Post
        Thanks mate, i looked em up and there's one 5 mins away from my sisters house. Time to text the rellies
        If you're still interested, it looks like Wilko is a good place to find Ice Racers.

They had multiples of at least Raoul CaRoule, Vitaly Petrov, Nigel Gearsley, Max Schnell and Shu Todoroki.

They were £6.50 each.

There are 11 in that series ...

https://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/ser...15&header=cars

Comment

Thanks bud, i found Carbon McQueen here down under but still tryin to track ice racer, my search led me to a Hudson hornet Piston cup lmq, a road repair lmq and a radiator springs McQueen. So its been worth the hunt.

Comment

Working...
          X