BobbyJack at "Agents on a Mission" Tour in Washington D.C. 5/9/2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobbyJack at "Agents on a Mission" Tour in Washington D.C. 5/9/2011

Took the day off work to bring BobbyJack down to D.C. to see Mater and McQueen lifesize! Came up off the subway, rounded the corner, and as soon as BobbyJack saw Mater parked next to the Spy Museum, he got really excited.

He wasn't too happy about the rope in the way preventing him from climbing inside…

How cool is it standing next to a life size Mater?

McQueen was here too. BobbyJack had never seen him with this paintjob before…

Finally someone offered to take our pictures together. The Sun was in our eyes, so only I was able to pretend to smile. Finn McMissile was there too, but BobbyJack had never seen him before at this point and didn't show much interest. How his tastes have changed…

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Awesome photos, bobbyjack... I know I attended the event in Florence, Kentucky (just south of Cincinnati) on April 1... I enjoyed it a lot and wish I could have taken my grandchildren out of school to attend with me.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That looks like a fun time. I sure wish something like that would show up out here in Podunkville. It's also nice to see a face put to your screen name, as well as a face put to your kids name, which also, I think, happens to be your screen name....I'm starting to confuse myself...Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Nice, good to put a face with a name too!

Comment

Working...
        X