Bumper Save feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper Save feedback

Hi just a note about Bumper Save, recently purchased two cars from this outstanding member, good communication, great packaging and a truly fast service.....thankyou so much Spencer.....i really appreciated your help

Stumbled across this forum whilst searching the internet to extend my son's Cars collection. As you will all apprecite... some are much harder to find than others! Posted a message to Bumper Save on the off chance he still had a Shu Todoroki and Miguel Camino for sale. A short while later he messaged me saying they were once again available. Cars arrived in the UK today... very well packaged... very reasonable cost... very happy customer!! Thanks Spencer, I'm gonna have one very happy Son this Christmas day!!

Comment

Thanks guys! I hope you and Savage Jr had a great Christmas!

Comment

Got a package from Bumper Save in the mail yesterday. The car looked great and it was our first trade in months. Thanks!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Another outstanding transaction with young Spencer, this lad is amazing, he went and got us the recent kmart 8 car set, and shipped them over to the uk, brilliantly packed and amazing service............thankyou so much yet again

Comment

I've just purchased a car from Bumper Save. He shipped it to me via another forum member to make the shipping costs cheaper.

Very pleasurable transaction. Will definately do so again if the need arises

Comment

Huge thanks to Spencer for picking up an Alexander Hugo for me at Kmart Day 9. I couldn't make it, so he was a lifesaver!!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
              Fred Rogers

Comment

massive thanks to spencer for his help sourcing me 2 sets of kday 9 cars, speedy delivery, well packaged items as usual

a great member to have on the board

thank you

Comment

Thankyou Spencer, another great deal,, what a credit you are to your family and this site,, outstanding communications throughout, and well packaged,,, thanks for the kmart cars set

cheers Alan

Comment

Just picked up a nice little Nitroade pitty off of Bumper Save. Great guy, fast shipping(Came overnight but we live really close to each other..lol)!

Thanks!!

Comment

I would like to Thank Spencer as he tracked down some cars for me which i paid him for, Spencer was very good to communicate with and i enjoyed chatting to him back and forward, he packaged the cars very well for an overseas journey and was very reasonable when it came to cost too. i will have no problems trading with him again in the future. Well done Spencer!

Comment

Just did my first sale with Bumper Save and everything went smooth. He paid immediately and we had great communication throughout the transaction. Great experience - would deal with him again anytime. Thx!

Comment

Got my end of a trade with BumperSave today. Thanks! I've been kicking myself for not getting Dex when he was at retail. I was a new collector then and learned my lesson. Thanks for your help!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just got an awesome car from Bumper Save. Thanks Spencer, my son will love it! Super fast shipping, glad we could trade. Would love to exchange cars again.

Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Did an awesome trade with Bumper Save to get Todd the pizza planet truck! I'm thrilled and hope he will be too when he gets my half of the trade! Definitely work with him again if another opportunity comes along.
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                              X