Recent Finds: November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: November 2011

In advance of the release of the movie, I'm creating this thread... when November comes, please post your November finds here.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Stopped at Walmart before work this morning... they had 1 of the Cars2 Director's Edition (11 disc) with John Lassetire... I left it... they had 5 of the Walmart gift packs with DVD/Blu-Ray... the Finn McMissile looks like it's the same one that was in the D23 package from August... I will add pictures but may have to wait until tonight... Photobucket does not work well at work.

Thank you, rippers, for the assist in getting the photo to Photobucket... I'll take better photos later using my camera.
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-01-2011, 01:36 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's not fair. Why on the UK don't we get anything that cool !

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to Best Buy over lunch... they had the 5 disc Combo Pack (Blu-Ray, 3D BR, DVD, etc.) for $24.99... I had a $5 off coupon... they also had the exclusive Air Hogs Remote Control McQueen for $16.99 which allowed me to save $7 more on the movie... I got both for $32.43 with tax...

I'll add photos this evening.

They had 6 of the Director's Edition 11 disc set for $79.99... I did not buy any of them.

Kohl's had gotten in a new case of singles... case G.... other areas have gotten cases with Hudson Hornet McQueen (#26) and Lewis and Carlo... but not us... nothing at Family Dollar either.

Comment

you know what i,ll just stick to my russian pirate copy, its not as if the movie was.... that good

Comment

Got my Cars 2 DVD today! Oh wow! I didn't know Walmart had it with the D23 McMissile! I'm going to have to get that

Comment

Here are better photos of the D23 Ransburg Finn and Walmart Cars2 Finn:

Here's the Best Buy exclusive R/C McQueen:

Since I have already opened a D23 Finn, I won't be opening my Gift Pack... I'll open the 5 disc set from Best Buy for my copy to watch... and note that the plastic tray that the Ransburg Finn is even the same tray...

I told my wife that I'd like the Director's Edition for my birthday present and that it is on sale this week for $79.99... I told her I was not going to buy it myself... she doesn't believe me...

Comment

good score, Chris, the Finn is super sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Also picked up the WM 2-fer with the ransburg Finn. It even came with the same plastic tray and code number as the D23 one. I'll eat my crow: I admit I was absolutely positive that this set would include the regular pegwarmer Finn.

Comment

How much is the bluray set with the ransburg finn in ?

Anyone wanna pick me one up and send it over the ocean?

Comment

no, ta

Comment

Was the John Lassetire in the 11 disc set the same as the normal twin pack?

Comment

The John Lassetire in the 11 pack is the same paint job as the Kmart Crew Chief... the eyes are in a different position... I told my wife that I was not going to buy it for myself and that it would be a great birthday present but that she wanted to buy it this week since it's $79.99 compared to the regular price of $99.99... The 5 disc set that I bought at Best Buy is the one that I'm going to open... I have a Ransburg Finn from the D23 show that's open so I am not going to open the Walmart exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
                            How much is the bluray set with the ransburg finn in ?

Anyone wanna pick me one up and send it over the ocean?
                            Anyone?????????????

Comment

It's $25 if the sale is still on. I could probably get you one if they are still there on Sunday. Unfortunately, WM is pretty far away so my work and kids schedule won't permit a trip there until then. My WM had 12 to start, and were down to 8 or 9 when I went in yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X