cac1959's want list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated 4/6/14

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Updated 4/14/14 - I found a few Cars I needed at the end of last week on a trip to southern Indiana...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have an extra Lee race if your other one falls through
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Updated 5/23/14 to reflect new Cars, Planes, and Planes Fire and Rescue releases.

Comment

Updated 6/1/14 to reflect Planes Fire and Rescue purchases.

Comment

Updated for remaining 2014 Cars on 7/19/14

Comment

Updated 8/28/14

Comment

Updated: 9/22/14

Comment

Updated 11/4/14.

Comment

Chris, is this list still updated ?
                      Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                        Chris, is this list still updated ?
                        I made a few updates a little bit ago... basically waiting for the 2015 to arrive now... I'll send you a PM later today, DiZz

Comment

Updated 2/18/2015

Comment

Updated 4/9/15

Comment

Updated 7/10/15

Comment

Updated 1/16/16

Comment

Working...
                                X