Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattel UK realise dates???

Hi
    My son fell in love with Cars at a young age and b4 i knew it we had about 50 diecast cars. Now he has just turned 6 and seen the new film and got straight bk into it. For his birthday i managed 2 get all the current cars 2 diecast on sale in UK. However we are always behind the states and with Xmas coming up fast im thinking i have no chance of collectin more for him before then.

Cars yet to see in shops here that he really wants are Max schnell, miguel, shu and hamilton. None of these you can get in standard single packs here yet without pit launchers... All the Kmart rubber tyres n other special edditions and late cars 1 models seem to never got as far as the uk...

Does anyone know of UK release dates... Ive seen release dates for all the cars but not seen half of them pictured with uk packaging...

Hope someone can help.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by jacedaface; 11-09-2011, 08:48 PM.

Max and Lewis are out in the UK.

As for release dates, I wish we knew...

Which cars 1 stuff are you missing? If you put what you need in the wanted section of this site then someone will probably be able to help

Comment

Ive just noticed your other 2 threads talking about this Mrbrown. Good work.

I still have yet to spot a lewis or max in a single. I struggled like hell to find a Carla, Miles and Trunkov. As i live in a small town not a great selection of toy shops my nearest TRU is 25miles away so its not a pop in kind of place! lol

Im missing a few from cars one but im not massively bothered, been pickin up the odd one here or there from ebay if i spot at a good price. The only 2 i cant get cheap is Leroy Traffik (without snow tyres) and Mini (mrs van)
      Ill keep my eyes open and hope to get some of them for him for xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by jacedaface View Post
        Ive just noticed your other 2 threads talking about this Mrbrown. Good work.

I still have yet to spot a lewis or max in a single. I struggled like hell to find a Carla, Miles and Trunkov. As i live in a small town not a great selection of toy shops my nearest TRU is 25miles away so its not a pop in kind of place! lol

Im missing a few from cars one but im not massively bothered, been pickin up the odd one here or there from ebay if i spot at a good price. The only 2 i cant get cheap is Leroy Traffik (without snow tyres) and Mini (mrs van)
        Ill keep my eyes open and hope to get some of them for him for xmas.
        I'm yet to see Max or Lewis myself too...

Regular Leroy and Mini are quite old so are hard to come by. A good friend sorted me out aLeroy, but I'm still yet to get a Mini...

Comment

I know for a fact the smyths have alot of max's. my nearest one has about 20 on the pegs today

Comment

UK is rubbish! lol

Went 2 bristol last night. We did Disney store, ELC, TRU, Smyths, Morrisons, Asda, Boots.
            Didnt find any of the new cars 2 releases.
            Did however find in TRU. Crew cheif and pit crew sets 4 bumper save, chick hicks, king, octain gain, leakless and nitroade reduced to £9.99.
            Hauler, car and 1 pitty sets for Octain Gain, nitroade, and 1 Mack team rust eze for £14.99

Comment

Getting there!

Max Schnell finnally turned up in sainsburys just over the road from me. So called they also had 1 Miguel but we missed it. Ive now seen Miguel, shu and lewis in UK style box's on ebay so they r here sumwhere! lol, although 4 some reason sainsburys seem to be selling Cars in US style box's now.

Comment

Working...
              X