Shu's bumper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shu's bumper

Seen a few ebay listings stating some have a white front bumper and some have a black front bumper, is this a variant or error?

dont mean to be rude but I really do not care, the build quality of shu is dreadful, this was the one car I was really looking forward since downloading a fantastic screen saver, I think from disney, which I use all the time, the quality and detail are top drawer and utterly fantastic and then to wait all those months and then to find him was a total let down, enough said...

Comment

I noticed right away when I gave it to my son, the quality of the paint was not good on Shu. Just a few wrecks and his nice white bumper lost all its paint and is now mostly black. Maybe it was originally going to be black and they decided at the last minute to paint it white. The black bumper ones could be early models?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

just checked me screen saver, the spoiler is black carbon fibre, and jolly good it looks too
        while i,m off on one, compare lewis to shu...... quality v krud
        lewis even has a his little grenada flag on the back beside the union jack, beezer,
        me thinks of all the cars 2 products so far lewis is the best, and I aint being biased here cos as you know....

Comment

I have the 2 Target 4 packs with shu in and they both has a plastic tire shu in with white bumper, I have kmart single rubber tire with white bumper and I have the single carded shu with plastic tire with a black bumper. I do not have the launcher shu so cannot comment on what bumper it has. So all we need to find is a rubber tire shu with black bumper. Has anyone got one.

Comment

Black Splitter:
            Shu in Single (PT)

White Splitter:
            Shu in Launcher (PT)
            Kmart 6 Shu (RT)
            Shu in Target-Exc. 4-Pack (PT)
            Charge-Ups Shu (I think this is true)

Comment

Working...
            X