Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Singles cases D is now out (and E announced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Singles cases D is now out (and E announced)

The contents for the 2012 singles cases D and E have been announced... links to posts from TakeFiveADay are listed below...

case D: http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/01/...ltimate-chase/

Case D new Cars - there may not be a Chase Car in the case.

Vladimir Trunkov (x3)
    Victor Hugo (x3)
    Hydraulic Radiator Springs Ramone (x2) - looks like the body from Chase Radiator Springs Ramone on the Hydraulic Ramone base and wheels.
    Ultimate Chase Jan "Flash" Nilsson - not 1 in every case

case E: http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/01/...ingles-case-e/

Case E New Cars:

Chase Airport Security (x2)
    J Curby Gremlin (x3)
    Airport Mini Cooper (x3)

Recent repeats: 2 Hudson Hornet McQueen

Looks like some good Cars being released as singles in the near future.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Looking forward to seeing them released and int he stores...

Comment

Actual case D contents

Now available on eBay from ToyBuzCar... Here are the case contents:

Victor H - x3
      Vladimir Trunkov -x3
      Chase Radiator Springs Ramone -x2
      Francesco Bernoulli -x3
      Jeff Gorvette -x2
      Race Team Sarge -x2
      Rod Torque Redline -x2
      Raoul Caroule -x1
      Lightning McQueen -x4
      Finn McMissile -x2

Almost 4 months after the case was announced... and all we get are 6 new Cars and 2 of a recent Chase Car... just what we needed... several pegwarmers.

No Ultimate Chase shown in the picture of the 1 case that the seller opened... I suppose it could be possible that the Ultimate Chase could be in some of the cases... we'll know if we see it appear on eBay soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A couple of my friends in California and Nevada have reported finding case D singles (Victor H and Vladimir Trunkov) at Walmart stores in the last 2 days... Another friend in Texas found the Security Finn 2 pack... I may check a few stores this weekend, but if it's like it has been in the past, Indiana is a couple of weeks behind other states in getting new merchandise.

Comment

If Indiana is behind by a few weeks, then PA is behind by like a month. You always get new stuff before me, and even you are delayed. At least the West Coast is getting stuff at all this time, they haven't gotten KM chief packs I've heard.

Comment

True that on the chief packs, although I think they've been found in Cali by now. Still nothing in the northwest.

Comment

Us mideastern Indiana boys will NEVER see these in the store! Still full of McQueen, Finn, and Mater! UGGGGGGHHHHHH

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                A couple of my friends in California and Nevada have reported finding case D singles (Victor H and Vladimir Trunkov) at Walmart stores in the last 2 days... Another friend in Texas found the Security Finn 2 pack... I may check a few stores this weekend, but if it's like it has been in the past, Indiana is a couple of weeks behind other states in getting new merchandise.
                YO Chris, I am heading in the direction of Nevada this weekend, returning to the Mid Point Cafe to see Fran/Flo if she hasn't left for the VIP party at CARS LAND, on my way to Kanub UT and the Grand Canyon. Maybe I'll score something else new, who knows what CARS lay unrevealed, in those cases that are not forever sealed, in some out of the way small town Walmart, or Target

Outlawbak, "friend in Texas"

Comment

Originally posted by Outlawbak View Post
                  YO Chris, I am heading in the direction of Nevada this weekend, returning to the Mid Point Cafe to see Fran/Flo if she hasn't left for the VIP party at CARS LAND, on my way to Kanub UT and the Grand Canyon. Maybe I'll score something else new, who knows what CARS lay unrevealed, in those cases that are not forever sealed, in some out of the way small town Walmart, or Target

Thanks, Dave... enjoy your trip - hope to see more of your photos from along Route 66.

Comment

mate, youre a jammy sod doing that drive

Originally posted by Outlawbak View Post

Comment

One of my friends found a cube at a St Louis area Toys R US yesterday... it appears to have 4 cases worth of the Victor H, Vladimir Trunkov, and Chase Radiator Springs Ramone... Do I make a road trip?

Comment

You know you want to...!!!

Your inner cars-a-bolivia is going to get you!

Comment

Here are photos of the cube my friend BigMOCats found at TRU in the St. Louis area:

(Photo used by permission of BigMOCats... thank you, BigMOCats)

(Photo used by permission of BigMOCats... thank you, BigMOCats)

I ended up not going to look today but might tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully the uk will start to get fresh stock soon. Smyths has the take flight items listed on site but unavailable to purchase yet but they must be expecting stock soon cant wait to purchase some new items.

Comment

Chris do you know what's in assortment case E. Could you post please. Only 11 days until my US Holiday, I hope I find some new cars items

Comment

Working...
                              X