Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing in Action - where are they, Mattel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
    Cool. Toons galore. Looking forward to 2015. Where did case C with Ito San go though?
    Someone in Cali posted that he found him today. Pics were included.

Comment

Comment

^ Well that's a few months too late! Would have been nice if a new Tokyo Mater Toon would get released in the line. I'd love to see Tansou or Sanban.

However, it's still nice that Ito San finally made a reappearance. I'll be looking out for him but will probably buy no more than one.

Comment

There are unreleased MINI ADVENTURES Cars Packs: Dinoco 5-Pack: Mia and Tia:

And the Highway 66 4-Pack (Boost, Wingo, DJ and Snot Rod are already released in separate two packs.

The unreleased models in the Lightning McQueen display at the Peterson Automobile Museum are Bernie Caliper and Daredevil McQueen with Flames. Tokyo Mater with Ransburg finish has his spoiler removed for displaying purposes.
          Last edited by meg0n00by; 12-11-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

no longer will be missing in action 2015???

a) Lewis Hamilton Crew Chief
            b) Red Honda Shu Todoroki Fan

http://i2.wp.com/screencaps.us/201/1...4451.jpg?w=200

It is something like the red honda on left but holding a japan flag

Comment

Any news on otto Bonn winter melon

Comment

jonj, no news but will report if i hear any news

Comment

Here are unreleased vehicles found on Photobucket.

Mini Adventures Kathy Copter:

Body Paint Shop Ramone without Gun

A Black and Green Sergeant from Cars 2 in London:

Kabuto with Flames:

Santa Car's Reindeer:

WGP Japan Security Van (actually non-cannon)

Silver Rip Clutchgoneski:

Lights and Sounds Brent Mustangberger with Headset:

Victor Hugo with his disgruntled eye expression:

Surfing John Lasettire box design:

Mater with his different eye expression:

WGP Lightning McQueen with a grinning expression:

Silver Guido, Luigi, Sarge, Mater and Rust-eze McQueen:

Last edited by meg0n00by; 01-30-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

That Reindeer is awesome!

Comment

Kabuto with flames is in the new Toon 3 pack that is just turning up at Walmart... also includes Kabuto Ninja and Cho.

Look for pictures in the near future.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                        no longer will be missing in action 2015???

a) Lewis Hamilton Crew Chief
                        He was finally released!

Comment

Originally posted by meg0n00by View Post

Kabuto with Flames:

This model is finally released except the facial expression is actually a prototype.

Comment

Looking at the lead post, we now know:

Kori Turbowitz: released as a single on 2015 cardback.
                            Timothy Twostroke: released as a single on 2015 cardback.

Kabuto with flames: included in a Walmart exclusive 3 pack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Anyone care if I resurrect this thread? I figured I may as well dump all these images in one place since I've been searching Amazon for almost a year at this point.

One more because why not. Except I think this one was actually released?? Maybe?
                              Last edited by Fillmore1234; 06-02-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for bumping up this thread, Fillmore1234... you show some interesting Cars items... a few were released but some of them were supposed to be re-released.

We saw Security Finn McMissile first in a 2 pack and then as a single.
                                I though Pit Crew Mater was re-released after being a Kmart exclusive Cars single.
                                Is that the Raoul Caroule with Metallic Finish? It was released outside of the US - I got several from friends in Canada
                                Brent Mustangberger with headset...

Pit Row Race off Launchers - announced... prototypes shown at the Peterson in LA... but never released... At one time I wanted all 36... but since I have a complete set thanks to 17 custom launchers by GotFrank I won't buy any more... View Zeen, Bumper Save, Lil Torquey Pistons, and Sidewall Shine were released as Lightyear Launchers... and with the release of Tach O Mint and Revolting (Davey Apex), there isn't much reason for many of us to buy those launchers.

I remember seeing the picture showing Security Finn and the blue Pacer... but that's as far as it went.

I have the launcher shown in the last picture with Francesco... it came from a friend in Asia... my guess is that the launcher was made but retailers canceled orders due to being stuck with non-selling inventory... it seems Mattel couldn't move away from Cars2 labeled products quickly enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X