djjd21 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djjd21 feedback

This was my first trade/dealings with Jason and it could not have been better. He paid when he said he would and kept in touch throughout.
    Happy to help you out buddy. Enjoy!

Just received my first trade from Jason... very well packaged - thank you... And Jason has been very patient waiting for me so we can figure out what all to send his way... I hope we can continue to help each other out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have just completed my first trade with Jason. He was a pleasure to deal with, the package arrived very quickly and was packaged to ensure it arrived in perfect condition. Can't ask for more. Look forward to trading with him again soon.

Comment

I helped Jason out with some more cars he needed.
        Top bloke who pays on the button.
        Looking for a trustworthy,reliable person to trade with? Ladies and gentleman, I give you Jason.
        Cheers buddy.

Comment

Yet another brilliant trade with djjd21... Jason sent me some Cars and Hot Wheels and sent them through GOMATERGO to reduce shipping costs... quick shipping... well packaged... great communication... I'm sure we'll have many more trades in the future, and I highly recommend him to others... Many thanks, djjd21!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great purchase from djjd21 - fast shipping and packed very well

Great communications - will definately trade / purchase from again

Comment

Another great trade with djjd21... Quick shipping, great communication, great packaging... Jason is definitely one of the good guys and I highly recommend him... Many thanks, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Another great trade with djjd21... Quick shipping, great communication, great packaging... Jason is definitely one of the good guys and I highly recommend him... Many thanks, my friend!
                i second this,

my 3rd trade with jason arrived this morning as staed above

Comment

Just completed a smooth trade with Jason who really helped me out while I was away on my holidays. In the end I did have something I could trade for the 2 sets of sun lego he was kind enough to get. The trade was done swiftly with no issues with good comunication, the parcel I recieved was well packaged and recieved in only a few days. I would recommend Jason to anyone who was thinking of trading with him, he is a trust worthy member at PCD. Many Thanks...

Comment

Just completed another smooth trade with djjd21. He also threw in an extra for my son which he loved....

Great packaging and comms. Highly recommendable...

Comment

Jason found me two cars I was in need of. Very helpful again as always.
                      Cheers buddy.

Comment

Completed my first dealings with Jason & he too is right up there with the best! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect & easy transaction & nicer person to deal with! Thank you for the amazing help in getting me some desperately needed cars which arrived just in time for Xmas! And an extra special thank you for my extra "little green friend" which was such a cool little surprise! Looking forward to our pending trades too. Thanks again & Merry Christmas to you & your family =)

Comment

Got a package from djjd21 today! Really cool that it happened to show up on Christmas Eve. Thanks for the great trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for the great Christmas gift Jason! Now we just need some new things to start showing up in the UK so we can trade!
                            I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi all,
                              Just did my first trade with a fellow cars fan like me
                              Everything first class
                              Hope to deal again with my fellow Welshman
                              Diolch

Comment

Working...
                              X