Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it nice to know this many people are trading / selling without any problems

Comment

djjd21 picked some cars up for me that I was wanting from a discount store, packed them up nicely and then shipped them with no troubles

Thanks djjd21 - we'll have to do this again

Comment

Good to trade with you Jason. Nothing like a bit of package recycling from me eh

Comment

Great trade with Jason...Got my package yesterday safe and sound from its trip across the ocean! They are actually my first international carded cars. Not that it matters they are gonna get ripped open eventually anyway..LOL still pretty cool to see them though. And also thanks so much for the exclusive never seen it in person before and it looks great, my son is gonna be very very happy!!!!! THANKS!!!

Comment

Another great trade with Jason
            He got me a Queen whitch i had been after for ages
            Diolch
            Gareth a Gwion

Comment

Received a fantastic package from Jason last week... including some Cars that I didn't have at all... great communication... very well packaged... I'm looking forward to many future trades and highly recommend him to others.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just completed another trade with Jason & it was an absolute pleasure! Great packaging & communication. Thank you yet again for your help getting me some amazing cars & the extra surprise for my son. Jason is an A+ trader & is highly recommended to everyone! Thanks again!

Comment

Just completed another trade with djjd. Everything went perfect. Looking forward to help each other out again in the future.

Comment

Just completed a trade with djjd21! Got a car that was never released here. Thanks for the great trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just received my part of the trade nicely packed great comms and fast would love to help Jason out again.

Comment

did a trade with Djjd21 and it went well! Packing was perfect! Great guy and hope to work with again soon!
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Got my half of a trade with Jason.
                          Excellent communication and packaging.

Hope to deal some more with him.

Thanks again Jason !
                          Cars Addict

Comment

Did a great purchase from Jason! The packing was well handled! Glad to do business with him any time!
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Completed a great trade of Aussie only and UK only items.

Great communication and packing.

Highly recomend!

Comment

Working...
                              X