No announcement yet.

cac1959 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While this is my first post on this board for Chris, I could have easily filled up 10 handfuls worth of positive feedback for Chris. In the past, when we had CARS to purchase, Chris and I would meet up about once a week to exchange CARS for each other. Chris and I recently met up for an exchange of some Kmart 8 cars. What a dude!!! Thanks again!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Had my first dealing with Chris, Great communication throughout and Super packaging!

He sent us our contest prizes, plus he was kind enough to sell us a Greta and even obtained a couple of the Kmart cars for us too!! Top chap Chris, Really hope to deal with you again in the future.

Huge thanks from myself and my lil nephew too

Comment

Chris and I have made a switch-a-roo once again. This time an unusual one!! I brought him a Jeff Gorvette (one piece body) and some Taco Bell and he helped me figure out some issues I was having with my computer!! Chris is a class act and willing to do anything for anybody!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Like always when trading with Chris: perfect communication, fast shipping. What to say more than every time again.

Comment

Again Chris has helped a fellow collector out with items I needed and did not have. After my holiday in the US and buying over 200 cars I will say Ill be back next year same time and same 7 states I travelled through, I worked out I had visited just over 100 stores, this includes Walmart, Kmart, Target and TRU with a few over stores like burlington coat factory and many gift shops and over local toy stores. Also Chris give me ideas where to look so really pleased I could help him with the US chase luigi/guido with paint rollers.

Comment

Got a cool package from Chris today. The car looks great! Thanks for the great trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just received another "hamper" of cars from cac1959

I can't really add anythign more than what's already been mentioned about him - top, top, top guy...!!!

Comment

been a while since I talkd to Chris, forgot how great he is! Thanks for helping me out buddy! The boys LOVE the cars
                  I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ooops. I posted my trade with Chris the other day, but forgot to leave feedback here too. Got to take another car of our wanted list. Thanks!

Comment

Another fabulous parcel from my good friend Chris.
                      He sent me the latest Kmart silver racers and a few other cars that without his help I wouldn't have been able to get. Top packing and super speedy service.
                      Thanks a million Chris.

Comment

Got another huge load of Cars from Chris, this time 2 boxes. It was like Christmas for me and good to see the silver racers from the kmart event plus my first V8 cafe that I missed first time around plus alot of others, without Chris this would of been alot harder to get a mint crisp clean one as so many get damaged before they leave the store, hope you keep up the good work for so many of us.

Comment

Chris is the man. Received my package this morning. Included the prizes I won, which he was nice enough to hold onto until after the kmart day. Also picked up a couple extra cars from him

Packaging was awesome. Received in good time, especially considering the mess that Sandy created. Communication was excellent.

I would gladly do business with Chris again. Keep up the good work Chris, you are an invaluable asset to this community

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

for my first dip into the waters of cars trading it couldn't have gone better

thanks chris

Comment

Got another box from Chris today. Get to cross another one off our Needs list!

Comment

just made a perfect deal with chris, he's a great guy, great communication, perfect!!!! thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X