No announcement yet.

cac1959 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished a trade today with Chris. Excellent packaging, communication, and overall trade. Thanks Chris!

Comment

Just finished a purchase with Chrid, received a nice package from him yesterday (pics coming somewhere shortly).

Contained the prizes I won and a couple of cars I bought.

Would love to do more in the future

Thanks Chris!

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Unfortunately, I have been bad at leaving feedback for Chris. This dude has went out of this way MULTIPLE times while out shopping to give me a call and ask if I need something, especially since my ankle surgery while I am laid up, and I just want to say a big THANKS!!!! Thanks for the 2 pks, Bash N Go, 12 pk form Target, 7 pk from Target, and singles you have grabbed for me!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

second round of trades/puirchases with chris just completed,

again chris has gone out of his way to find items for me that without his help would never be in my collection

thanks again for a great transaction

jon

Comment

Again Chris has helped me out so much with not only cars I just cant get but with JMDL purchases and the new deluxe 2013 items. Packaged very well by the best person in the business Cant thank enough Mark

Comment

Got a package from Chris. He picked several Toon cars I need for me. Many thanks!

Comment

Chris had a couple older cars i wanted to replace
                another great trade with Chris
                you can't go wrong
                Thanks John

Comment

Just completed a fantastic trade with Chris, hopefully the first of many to come.

Comment

Just received a package from Chris nicely packed arrived fast and had a car from djjd21. Very nice transaction looking to doing it again.

Comment

Just completed a sale with Chris and everything went smooth. Great communication, easy to deal with, and quick payment. Would definitely do more deals with Chris - recommended!

Comment

Had a really well packed package from Chris today, cant thank enough, had the new hotwheels retros in too and some from John, cant thank you guys enough hope to do more trades in the future

Comment

Had a great car arrive from Chris today from our recent trade. My little guy is very happy, thanks again Chris!

Comment

Completed the second leg of a trade/purchase with Chris over the weekend. He went out of his way to find some older cars for my son's 3rd birthday and made sure they arrived on time. Hopefully I can trade or buy more cars from him in the near future.
                            Thanks Chris.

Comment

Completed a trade with Chris & have nothing but awesome comments to add to his feedback thread! Cars arrived in lightning speed time, great communication throughout, best darn packaging job I've ever seen in all my trades, went well out of his way to help with some additional cars, sent me some amazing cars in return for our trade & the list goes on. Thank you for everything, Chris. It was an absolute dream to trade with you & the look on my son's face when he seen his cars was priceless! Hope we can trade again & will be looking forward to helping add a special item to your collection in the future!

Comment

Just completed another great trade with Chris. As always the cars were packaged with care and we get to enjoy some older, harder to find cars. Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X