Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tach-O-Mint & Mood Springs - Plastic or RT version!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tach-O-Mint & Mood Springs - Plastic or RT version!

Hey Guys,

I'm after one of each -

Mood Springs
    Tach-O-Mint

As you know a short while back I sold most of MY cars and by mistake I sold a couple of my sons hence why I'm after them. (I know I'm a bad father but honestly didnt realise they were his, I blame him for putting them in my box lol).

I dont have a lot to trade but if you have one or both of the above spare, please message me.

thanks
    Chris & Corey

Uh oh!

I'm assuming you sold a couple of your son's Cars (Corey's Cars) and not a couple of your sons... that would be really bad...

I am fairly sure I can help you out with a Kmart Tach O Mint with rubber tires... unfortunately, I can't help you out with Mood Springs.

Chris (from Indiana)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That's too bad Chris. I doubt Corey will let you hear the end of it for a while! I wish I could help you, if I find any leads they will be in your inbox. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry Chris - I've only got the one of each....

An no, you're not a bad father - quite the contrary - you sold your hard earned collection in order to benefit your family - not a bad father in my eyes...

Comment

Working...
        X