Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cars character would you have liked to have seen make a cameo in Cars 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Cars character would you have liked to have seen make a cameo in Cars 2?

I thought that Disney / Pixar missed out on a trick with regards to Cars 2 in that they could have had (potentially several) cameo appearances from the characters in Cars.

Do you agree?

Who would you have liked to see make a cameo appearance, why and where do you think it would have fit into the movie?
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-04-2012, 09:38 AM.

I'd have liked to have seen Chick Hicks have a small cameo appearance. His rivalry with / hatred of Lightning McQueen could have fit in several potential places within the movie:

1. At the beginning, showing him lose out to LMQ for the last 4 times in the Piston Cup
    2. As a potential replacement for LMQ int he World Grand Prix up until LMQ accepting the challenge
    3. Based on either of the above, Chick's involvement in the Allinol scam working with Professor Z

There are other characters I'd have loved to have seen make an appearance (would have loved to have seen some more of the Tokyo Mater cars in the Tokyo leg of the World Grand Prix as supporters) but Chick is the one I think could have played either a cameo or a small role

The King could also have had a cameo as an interview with the press pre one of the WGP races
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-04-2012, 04:20 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Good topic, MrB... I hadn't thought about it but I like how you mentioned Chick and King. Perhaps the King could have been an advisor to McQueen after the passing of Doc Hudson. I'd also have liked to see Doc, even if it was in a flashback or dream, and more Mack. A Tunerz cameo would have been nice too.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

good ideas mr b, I think you should see lasseter about scripting cars 3, cos youve got better ideas than those that did cars 2!

lasseter, are you reading this, well if you are, hows about acting on my suggestion?

Comment

I would love to have seen a shot with all the race team and crew chiefs from Cars 1 geeing in an american bar watching the world grand prix and commenting on mater/mcqueens early mistake in Tokyo that lost LM the race when Mater told mcqueen to move. I love the teams in Cars 1, there is a lot of heart and great characters from radiator springs but you cant beat the teams in Cars 1... it's what got me collecting to begin with.

Comment

frank could have been included when mater and lightning went to tip colossus,just as a pictorial cameo in an adjacent field.

Comment

I think Mack could have had a larger role in the movie. The King could also have been an announcer at the WGP.

Comment

Working...
              X