Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cars 2 character are you most looking forward to getting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Cars 2 character are you most looking forward to getting?

Out of all of the cars not yet released (or even announced) from Cars 2, which one are you (or would you) most looking forward to get?

the citroens, ds19/21, 2 cv, citroen van

the lemons transporter

alonso (mig)

cos as you know....

Comment

I'm not sure I can pick just one (no surprise, eh?)... I am really looking forward to Funny Car Mater... a diecast Colossus would be awesome... the lemon's transporter would be cool... other racers...

I knew I couldn't pick just one...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

second funny car mater,second colossus,second lemon transporter.
        a few more
        the galloping geargrinder
        the yellow supercar that makes a brief appearance in porta corsa
        francesco's mom

Comment

francescos mum, how could I forget about her

Comment

I can't believe that I never answered my own question - shame on me...!!!

I'm lookign forward to getting the Queen, Sgt Highgear, Prince Wheeliam, The London Taxi and the Army cars - basically everything London based (aren't I patriotic!!!)

I'd like to see Funny Car Mater over here as I liked him. I'd also like to get Ivan, Francesco's Mum and the Yellow Supercar in Porto Corsa (that's already been mentioned)

Comment

TerraCotta Warriors cars in the end of the movie, though I know Mattel will not release those cars

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                TerraCotta Warriors cars in the end of the movie, though I know Mattel will not release those cars
                I'm not sure I know these cars lovemini - I'll have to watch the end of the movie to work out who they are

Comment

Ooh, I forgot about those Lovemini. Those would be amazing!

Union Jack Ramone would be cool. The helicopter with the magnet from Porto Corsa maybe.

Comment

Working...
                  X