Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Deluxe Checklist

Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-26-2012, 01:57 PM. Reason: added new images

Thanks very much for the checklist, I know this is quite old but am hoping anyone might have information on #22. I can't seem to find reference to a mater with cone teeth anywhere. Nor was I able to locate anything with the same card and a number 22. Any ideas what this is supposed to be?

Comment

As far as I know, #22 Mater with Cone teeth was never released. Would have been a very cool Mater to own! Maybe it will come back down the road.

Comment

Aside from the Banshee, nothing else has been derived from the Ghost light short, surprising considering that at the least "Mater with Ghostlight lantern" would've been an obvious IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
          Aside from the Banshee, nothing else has been derived from the Ghost light short, surprising considering that at the least "Mater with Ghostlight lantern" would've been an obvious IMHO
          There was a Chase mater with Lamp released (Lenticular only) which I believe is supposed to be Mater with Ghostlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
            Ghostlight Ramone and Chase Mater with Ghostlight Lamp are thw only two that came from the Mater and the Ghostlight short.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
              There was a Chase mater with Lamp released (Lenticular only) which I believe is supposed to be Mater with Ghostlight.
              Bloody Lenti's! LOL Didnt realise that they had released one though.

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Ghostlight Ramone and Chase Mater with Ghostlight Lamp are thw only two that came from the Mater and the Ghostlight short.
              DUH! How could i forget GHOSTLIGHT Ramone!

Comment

Working...
              X