cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959's collection

Just thought I'd see how posting a photo goes... I'm hoping I can post from Photobucket...

Last edited by cac1959; 06-18-2011, 12:06 AM. Reason: Trying second unique photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The link for posting from Photobucket works, but the image did not appear... Hmmm...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got it figured out... I had to edit out some of the extra Photobucket code to get the image to appear... here's what worked:

Photobucket had added:

"http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/cac1959/PixarCars2/Spring_2011/?action=view&current=DSCN0792.jpg"

I deleted out the ?action=view&current=

Last edited by cac1959; 05-02-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Here are photos of some of my latest items:

Last edited by cac1959; 05-03-2011, 03:31 AM. Reason: Grammar correction after adding photos

Comment

Thanks for the info on how to include pictures in posts...

Shoudl we have a thread somewhere with useful info like that in it - perhaps in the new members room?

Comment

Good idea Jon I'll copy and paste it from the my other site as I'm sure we had to do the same on that

Comment

Cant wait to get my hands on those 2 and 4 packs... nice photos Chris

Comment

I opened a set of the first 4 Cars2 launchers this evening...

Here are McQueen launchers from Cars2 and Cars:

Here are Rod Torque Redline and Damaged Rod Torque Redline... I love the blue...

Lightning McQueen:

Shu:

Nigel Gearsley:

Max Schnell:

I'll add more close-ups of the launchers and other racers when I get the chance... Thanks for looking...
                Last edited by cac1959; 05-12-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

great photos; it took awhile for me to get a handle on it myself

Comment

I remember when you said that you didn't know if you were going to collect Cars 2 or not Chris.

Look at you now...and the official release date isn't yet upon us!!!

Great collection just as I expected

Comment

GeoTrax and Charge Ups sets

Cars2 GeoTrax sets - I think they'll be opened this coming weekend... I don't have the big World Grand Prix set yet, but I couldn't see spending that $60 the first week... we'll add these Cars2 sets to the Cars sets and make a nice little display.

Charge-Ups - this set may also be opened this coming weekend...

Comment

Great pics Chris!

Comment

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

New additions: 5/26/11

Here are a few of my latest additions - USPS delivered them on 5/26/11:

Apple Cab (semi)

I had decided awhile ago not to buy any more Cab only Cars (never did buy the Octane Gain Semi, even at $3.23), but made an exception for the Apple cab...

Thank you for looking...

Comment

Glad the shipment from Canada made it!
                              Can you post side by side pics of the international vs US packages?

Comment

Working...
                              X