No announcement yet.

cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened up a Walmart exclusive Lights and Sounds Mater this afternoon... here it is...

I really like the Lights and Sounds products... they are not cheap ($7.99 (Walmart/Meijer) to $10.99 (TRU))... but I like them... and if you hold the button down for 3 seconds, Mater's light does stay on for a few seconds.

One of my friends in Indianapolis got me the Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile and a Finish Line Frenzy game at Toys R Us yesterday - I should have them by this time next week.
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-05-2011, 10:35 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We opened up all our lights and sounds too on the weekend
      My sons love them; I wish I had rethough my Cars2 buying strategy...
      I would have only bought these and not the single versions

Comment

Kmart Collector Event Posters

I've managed to pick up the first 5 Kmart Collector Event Posters...

Kmart 1:

Kmart 3 (left) and Kmart 2 (right):

Kmart 4:

Kmart 5:

I like the pictures I've seen of the Kmart 6 Collector Event poster, but I don't have any room to display it... Still, if I can get it, I probably will...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Love the posters, Chris. I wish I would have framed the couple that I have. My kids have made short work of them.

Comment

New Arrivals: June 2011

Here are some new additions to my collection...

Stephenson the Spy Train and Deluxe Kingpin and Hydrofoil Finn McMissile:

I like Stephenson... the Mater in the set is all plastic... My middle son is named Stephen - I've been calling him "Stephen son" for years... My grandchildren will be glad to know that I opened him this morning and left it on the dining room table for them to play with when I left for work... they tried to get me to open it last night but I didn't...

Finish Line Frenzy, gold and sliver flame McQueens...

I need to take pictures of the Gold Car as I opened one of those... I still haven't opened a silver flame Finish Line Frenzy yet...

Target 4 pack with the blue Mini Cooper:

I love the blue... Walmart is supposed to get a new pallet on the shelves this morning, so hopefully I'll have more new items to display this weekend...

Thanks for looking...
            Last edited by cac1959; 06-17-2011, 01:12 PM. Reason: Added another picture

Comment

Great, thanks for sharing. Mini Cooper is awesome.

Comment

Kmart 6 Cars photos added

I was able to purchase some Kmart 6 Cars at the local store today, 6/17/11... Here are photos:

Case:

(Note the "Do Not Place on Shelf Prior To May 16, 2011" label on the box)

Cars:

Chick Hicks:

The King:

Lightning McQueen:

Hydraulic Ramone:

Hydraulic Ramone:

Shu Todoroki:

Nigel Gearsley:

Francesco Bernoulli:

I'll open up a set of all but Lightning McQueen (already have him open from the 3 pack) and add photos soon.
                Last edited by cac1959; 06-20-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Great stuff. Me likey!

Comment

Complete rubber tire racers collection: 6/26/11

Thanks to a custom rubber tire Apple racer, my rubber tire racer collection is complete... 36 rubber tire racers from Cars... 3 rubber tire racers from Cars2...

I'll have to get another display case before the October 2011 Kmart 7 Day...

Thanks for looking...

P.S. - The Gask-Its with black rims is a custom created for me by GotFrank... Thanks, Josh! Also, for those of you who'd seen my collection photos on carsthetoys.com, I moved all the old time Cars out of the top row to make room for the rubber tire racers.
                    Last edited by cac1959; 06-27-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Looking nice there Chris - you've got some really nice cars there...

Comment

Reminds me that I need to get a new case for my cars2 racers.. Chris now that you have seen the film.. Without giving too much away are there many more then the 11 racers plus the russian and yellow black racer on the big poster?

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                          Reminds me that I need to get a new case for my cars2 racers.. Chris now that you have seen the film.. Without giving too much away are there many more then the 11 racers plus the russian and yellow black racer on the big poster?
                          In the US version of the film, I counted only 11 racers... I understand that one of the racers will be swapped out with a racer from the DVD region in each DVD region... I cannot confirm that.

And even though I just bought a 3rd Carney Plastics CP-21/24 display case 3 or 4 months ago, I need another Carney Plastics SA-100 display cases for Cars2 Cars...

Comment

I wonder if there will bring out all the racers in mettalic paint as well?

Comment

Lewis Hamilton & Miguel Camino Launchers and McQueens

I finally opened my Lewis Hamilton and Miguel Camino launchers... Here they are:

Miguel Camino... I love the detail...

Lewis Hamilton:

McQueen with Travel Wheels:

Fillmore variant (from 2 pack with McQueen with Travel Wheels)

3 McQueens (Party Wheels, Racing Wheels, Travel Wheels)
                              Last edited by cac1959; 07-01-2011, 03:15 AM. Reason: Added more photos

Comment

Great, drooling....
                                Last edited by lovemini; 07-01-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X