• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris, I keep offering up my house for you to store your new cars
    It looks like you are running out of room...haha

Comment

Team Easy Idle: 7/2/11

Team Easy Idle: 7/2/11

If only Mattel would release the hauler and the other pittys... (not pictured - the Lightyear launcher (tire)... Kmart 2 rubber tire racer is next to the crew chief)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Liking the Easy Idle team; glad the crew chief found a good home
        cool new pitty you added!

Comment

flippin fantastico... lovely crew set, that concludes I'll be keeping mine away till its more like yours..

Comment

I don't know how you can open them! I'd love to display them like you guys, but i just can't bring myself to open them! Think the only ones i've opened so far was the checklist mcqueens, a filmore and mater way back when, as the missus wanted them in her car.. :/

Comment

Originally posted by L33t0nG View Post
              I don't know how you can open them! I'd love to display them like you guys, but i just can't bring myself to open them! Think the only ones i've opened so far was the checklist mcqueens, a filmore and mater way back when, as the missus wanted them in her car.. :/
              Can't really display them well if they aren't opened... we can't play with them if they aren't opened (we don't play with all of them)... one of these days I need to count how many Cars I have...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's a photo showing a few of my latest additions... in the Fan Stand display that I bought at Kmart this morning:

Of the 40 "spaces", the front row of 10 hold very small Cars, such as pittys... longer Cars will only fit in the top 2 rows.

Comment

The Power of Gold

With apologies to the late Dan Fogelberg, an American recording artist from the early 1970s - 2003

"The Power of Gold"

The story is told of the power of gold and its lure on the unsuspecting
                  It glitters and shines, it badgers and blinds
                  And constantly needs protecting

(Chorus)
                  Balance the cost of the soul you lost with the dreams you lightly sold
                  Are you under...the power of gold

The women are lovely
                  The wine is superb
                  But there's something about the song that disturbs you

Gold Ransburg Mia, Tia, McQueen (from the Blu-ray Combo Pack), and Jeff Gorvette:

Last edited by cac1959; 08-06-2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Cars2 Crew Chiefs & racers: 9/4/11

Here are a few photos of my Cars2 Crew Chiefs and racers as of 9/4/11:

Francesco - the crew chief red looks different than Francesco's red:

Jeff:

Francesco & Jeff:

Carla, Mater, Fillmore, Francesco, & Jeff:

Crew Chiefs & racers complete as of 9/4/11:

Metallic Paint Jeff, McQueen, Nigel, and Finn:

Thanks for looking...
                    Last edited by cac1959; 09-04-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

gotta get myself one of those Ransburg Finns! Collection very very nice as always Sir Chris

Comment

Here are a few more additions to my collection... A complete set of the Walmart 8 with New snipe (thanks to GOMATERGO)

TJ has TUF GUE for the license plate... I had all the Walmart 8 Cars but didn't have all of them with the New snipe... I wonder if I have all 8 of them without the New snipe...

I also got these Deluxe Cars earlier this week:

I'll work on getting more photos one of these days...

Comment

The WM8 was a great collection - take note of your previous accomplishments Mattel and repeat please...

Comment

I liked the Walmart collection, but the item's should stay exclusive.. all have since been re-released - bar the minor variant details!

Comment

Lewis and Carlo: 11/19/11

Bought Carlo Maserati and Lewis Hamilton singles at the local Walmart this morning...

Lewis single:

Carlo Maserati single:

Lewis single (left) and launcher (right)

Lewis, Carlo, and Lewis... Carlo Maserati is a small Car compared to Lewis.

Comment

wow im so jealous, i have one week left to track down a lewis for my sons birthday, going to be a long week!!

Comment

Working...
                                X