Lego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego

Please post your Lego items in this forum.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

this may bring ru5ty back on board!!!!!!

Comment

I'm more of a duplo fan at the minute - maybe in another 2 and a half years I'll progress to lego....

Comment

i bought a lego francesco whilst shopping in asda last week although my 2 1/2 year old is still a bit young for it

it was quite fun building it and took me back to my younger days although the eyes were all wrong - more like a normal helmet

Comment

yuffie, did you use the instructions or not

you can tell us

Comment

ha ha - yes

Comment

here's our entire lego collection.hope you enjoy

Comment

Holy Millenium Falcon...

Comment

Great Lego items, Jason... I think I'd like to get a few Star Wars Lego sets sometime...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Love the lego collection, I sold mine a couple of years ago, and have kept a few pieces, nothing special, but just to give you an idea of how much I had I sold it for £4000, and the black loose lego alone weighed 33kgs.

Comment

My sons are more into Lego and Transformers now; the Cars collection collects dust in a box...
                      Mr Brownstone- we have all the Cars and Cars 2 Duplo sets if you need them; just let me know
                      If anyone finds any of the older Ninjago sets let me know. None to be found in Canada!

Comment

let me know which Ninjago sets you need Conrad as I don't know which ones are the older ones (no sign of those olympic figures anywhere yet)

Comment

Here's our LEGO stuff.
                          100_5218.jpg

Comment

Little one is only 3 so too young for lego at the moment, He has the duplo mack/mcqueen for time being.

I have this displayed ..

The detail is awesome
                            Last edited by carscrazy; 05-09-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I could never get my kids interested in Lego. We have some of the bigger Legos but they just collect dust.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X