Clear All

That's quite a collection of vintage games consoles too

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
      That's quite a collection of vintage games consoles too
      good eyes,there are a few more to add to that as well

Comment

speaking of lego: http://www.fbtb.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7680

could some of our UK friends help me get some of these? I would love 2 sets, but beggars can't be choosers
        I would gladly trade: I have Chase Ramone, Factory Chrome Apple, Ninjago sets available
        Last edited by cvc1968; 05-09-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

There might be a mailaway for the complete set, normally one per household but I'm sure I can find a way around that. I'll look out for the offer and let you know. The wife normally collects these from the Daily Mirror, I'm sure she won't mind swapping to the Daily Sun for a week

Comment

Any help you can provide would be appreciated!
            I wish the papers in Canada gave away lego...

Comment

Lego Team GB Olympic minifigures now on sale in UK.
              I found these in Toys R Us today.

Comment

Great finds, pirelliboy! Look at all those Lego minifigures...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow - these weren't supposed to be released until 1st July...

I'll go hunting tomorrow...

Comment

I am still after a set of these if anyone can help me out! Thanks!

Comment

went to legoland on monday and stayed in a pirate themed room at the hotel

great time and the boy really enjoyed it

managed to resist the urge to spend a fortune on lego - just a small pirate of the caribbean set, an assorted box and nine of the team gb figures and managed to get seven different ones

IMG_0436.jpg

Comment

Has anyone gotten a complete set of the Lego Mini figures yet? I've got a good friend (fire1035) in Indianapolis wanting a set... Please let me know... Many thanks!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed Legoland, yuffie!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've bought a set on ebay, but may still need another.

Comment

Ive held off getting the olympic minifigures as i knew our local comic/collectables shop were going to be getting them in at some point. Hes pretty good at guessing whats in the packs and will even open them for you to allow you to get the full set with no doubles very pleased i got them.

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                              Ive held off getting the olympic minifigures as i knew our local comic/collectables shop were going to be getting them in at some point. Hes pretty good at guessing whats in the packs and will even open them for you to allow you to get the full set with no doubles very pleased i got them.
                              Wow - that is what I call great customer service... congratulations!

Comment

Besides the Cars diecasts we also collect all the Lego Superheroes minifigures from Marvel and DC Comics...
                                Hope to get my hands on killercroc and black widow someday...

Comment

Working...
                                X